UFC :Conor is Stunning and Brave for taking fight on short notice. No mention of Cabo DIAZ 10 days.

Its ok, if Conor loses to Nate again, no one will give a shit about that flash in a pan anymore and we can move on to the next "star" the company will try to force feed us.. like Sage, at least he isnt a detestable manlet

Nate is a legitimate Welterweight who lost a close decision to Rory McDonald a few years back.

Nate getting hosed by the UFC here.

It's like he's Stone Cold in '99, going up against the Corporate Champion with Vince in his corner. Nate even flips the bird like Austin did.

Brilliant. I guess it'll be majorly impressive when Nate takes his life in his hands again then.

What I`m saying all the time and you`re all gonna see this come ufc 202 is that conor just needs to take his time and not try to knock him out.

You`ll be surprised how easy it will look.

PS...They mention 11 days notice towards the end actually.....but it's not as highlighted as much as Conors excuses.

You should edit your thread title now, but I bet you wont. You are basically telling a lie at this point and a lot of people are going to believe you and not whatch the video where Rogan clearly tells Nate took the first fight on very short notice and still beat Conor.

Name another fighter that's moved up 2 weight classes on 10 days notice.

It's been mentioned before, but it bears repeating: Conor was scheduled to fight at Lightweight. The most that can be argued is that he went up one weight class. I can name another fighter that did that, anyway. Wand against Mark Hunt.

Edit: Wow, finally hit Yellow Belt after nine years.

Last edited:
Credit Nate for taking and winning the fight but it was a bit of a no brainer for him really. He was making 20/20k the fight before and now had an opportunity to make a million dollar pay day with a built in excuse if he got crushed. The risk was mainly on Connor who could have killed the promotion or taken the easy option of Uriah Faber

UFC gonna UFC. ...on the other hand, fans who buy that laughable BS are retards.

Didn't Nate come out and say he knew he was fighting McGregor for weeks before it was announced ?

Also I am still waiting to see one picture of Nate Diaz on a boat in Mexico , surely somebody took a picture ?

Conor made a choice.

He chose wrong.

He was training for LW.....He basically didn't cut weight.

He didn't move up shit...He moved up one if you consider not cutting or minimal cutting, moving up.

Super Sage moved up a class on short notice and fought sick as well..... He is not exactly super, but he is game.

Name another fighter that's moved up 2 weight classes on 10 days notice.
Lol! That 2 weight class business is really stupid. Yeah, they fought at 170 but McTapper fought a LW. Let's get that little fact straight here.

I know I'm the greatest poster in this forum but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see facts!

#GUERNICAbless

Lol, I laugh when Conor says he actually hurt Nate very bad multiple times.

what now mother fuckers!?
f3c09548c624fa19375ee9245eee129f.gif

Last edited:
What are those subtitles for Nate? UFC is infinitely disgusting.
I'm not a native speaker but I understand all he says.

Back