UFC :Conor is Stunning and Brave for taking fight on short notice. No mention of Cabo DIAZ 10 days.

Name another fighter that's moved up 2 weight classes on 10 days notice.

He weighed 168 when RDA pulled out. People are acting like he weighed 145 and gained 25 pounds. Connor was on weight 11 days prior to the fight. Is all excuses by the UFC and Conor. If Nate loses by KO early, he's definitely throwing the fight for a paycheck.

I just watched the fight again, fucking amazing

I was all pumped up when nate making connie his little bitch. it felt like yesterday

Isnt it the fighter who gets a fight on short notice the brave one tho? I mean, Conor had a fight scheduled months before....not really 10 days notice fight for him.

The best part is when he says Nate got lucky. I guess his 13 second KO of Aldo was all skill.

Nope in Nate's last 12 fights he's fought at WW 4 times, LW 6 times, failed to make weight 3 times (took him 3 weigh-ins to make weight against henderson. Therefore over 50% of his fights are not at LW. Equals WW

see above. WW
So you think Nate is a welterweight huh... not that your other shit wasn't delusional enough but this one takes the cake. Nate has fought at WW... against actual WWs 4 times in his career he fought those four bouts between March 2010 and April 2011. He's missed weight one time in his career and that was due to a pre-fight injury when he fought RDA. Other than those WW contests and the one against Conor he has fought 24 of his 29 pro bouts at LW... he's a LW. In the Conor fight Nate cut no weight and was 169 the day of... he could have made 155 but Conor wanted a GSP bout and now he wants revenge at exactly the same weight. Again, Nate is a LW, if you can't figure that out, you have problems.

The UFC Propaganda machine strikes again.

This Clip is so pro Conor, it's pathetic. Rogan goes on to talk about how Conor is so brave for taking the fight on short notice, how it fucked up Conor since he was training for RDA.

That's fine and dandy except they didn't mention 10 day Cabo Diaz at all.....They did not mention the fact Cabo Diaz was drinking in Cabo and only had 10 days to train. They didn't mention that extraordinary fact.

They made it seem as Conor was the one with the disadvantage.

Seriously Pathetic.

PS...They mention 11 days notice towards the end actually.....but it's not as highlighted as much as Conors excuses.

This promo is literally full of awesome Nate Diaz soundbytes and bleeped swear words...and they show Nate beating the shit out of Conor.

I agree Nate should get the same amount of respect for the decision to fight on short notice but maybe you can see it from annother point of view.

What did the two had to loose? Nate nothing. He got his biggest payday and everyone expected him to loose. A loss would not have damaged his reputation.

With McGregor everything was on the line to get annother big fight. He could have fought Lawler or the 155 champ and earned even more.

Much of the hype is gone now and in the end it costs him serious money and damaged his legacy. Thats why I have equal respect for Conors decision to fight Nate who is a very dangerous opponent and kinda contradicts most of Conors strenghts.

In the end if you take the hype and media hyperbole away both are real warriors at heart.

Lol! That 2 weight class business is really stupid. Yeah, they fought at 170 but McTapper fought a LW. Let's get that little fact straight here.

I know I'm the greatest poster in this forum but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see facts!

#GUERNICAbless
It's true that Nate Diaz is a LW but he does have a bunch of fights at WW and I think having experience fighting at 170 is an advantage even if both guys are roughly the same size.

So you think Nate is a welterweight huh... not that your other shit wasn't delusional enough but this one takes the cake. Nate has fought at WW... against actual WWs 4 times in his career he fought those four bouts between March 2010 and April 2011. He's missed weight one time in his career and that was due to a pre-fight injury when he fought RDA. Other than those WW contests and the one against Conor he has fought 24 of his 29 pro bouts at LW... he's a LW. In the Conor fight Nate cut no weight and was 169 the day of... he could have made 155 but Conor wanted a GSP bout and now he wants revenge at exactly the same weight. Again, Nate is a LW, if you can't figure that out, you have problems.

Voice of reason.

LMAO, UFC and their pathetic attempts to put Conor over even AFTER the glorious whoopin he got from Diaz

Name another fighter that's moved up 2 weight classes on 10 days notice.
he was training to fight rda. knew he was fighting at 155 for months.
he "moved up" to 170 or rather didn't cut and fought at 170

Saying nate is a natural ww...is like saying Hendo is a natural lhw...or conor is a natural 145er

I just watched the fight again, fucking amazing

I was all pumped up when nate making connie his little bitch. it felt like yesterday
Living through another man's accomplishments...pathetic.

Try again. Nate weighed 181 2 days prior to the conor fight.

Nate was asking for more weight. If he could have made 155 he wouldn't have asked for more weight. The UFC already gave into his wage demands.

Back