News UFC champ Weili Zhang visa APPROVED - Backed by Tulsi Gabbard. Is Zhang the anti-COLBY?

you really dont understand math do you? you cannot conclude that the "facts point to what you said being accurate" when you dont know the unknown variable... how are the facts of a number , say 10 for example, are known to be bigger then number X ? :)

that's like saying no one has been walked their dog in your yard because you dont have proof of it

also you are citing the old study which estimated only 11 million people in the country illegally and now the new Yale study estimates its actually 22M ... that's a huge margin of error.... how much would you trust your accountant if he misrepresented your taxes by 50% and then was like opps ?

so you are the one that does not have your facts straight and as i just illustrated, the facts changed by 50% in most recent Yale study, so which facts are they actual facts? :)
Bruh, chill on your math shit. I hate math, didn’t stop me from getting a 750 on SAT math because I’m not a dumb dumb. But for real, I never cited an article saying there are 11M undocumented immigrants. Neither of us know the actual number of undetected border crossers, I assume it’s lower than visa over stayers bc of what I’ve read, you assume it’s higher because of what you read, and you probably don’t like Mexicans. Can’t we just agree to disagree? I’m sure your a big ol math nerd, see? I gave you a compliment

Was hoping she wouldn't get it

Obamacare also raised premiums across the board, and many people "with healthcare" had deductibles so high it was a good as having no healthcare at all. Trump's wall, on the other hand, is just one aspect of many in his plan to reduce illegal immigration. Here's a Vox article that ironically, in trying to show how terrible Trump is, proves just how successful his methods have been: https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2019/1/19/18123891/state-of-the-union-2019-immigration-facts
Trump’s immigration policies also dramatically exacerbated the family separation issue, incarcerated many young children, and led to many deaths in ICE’s custody. Let’s not nitpick, shall we?

Oh, so you’re broke as shit and have no talent.

No surprise you’re a leftist <45><Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo><45>

I’m an American posting from China on a year long English teaching contract,

<Dany07>

Bernie better chill before he has another heart attack.

source.gif

bernie trane'ing bellator

Oh, so you’re broke as shit and have no talent.

No surprise you’re a leftist <45><Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo><45>
Awww, I’m a recent college grad (broke as shit) but Im China rich, and am working to become fluent in Mandarin by surrounding myself with it all day every day. I’m also tolerant of other people’s cultures, so no wonder I’m a leftist.

Edit: Heres an example, 我操你妈, I’ll give you a hint on the meaning - yes it’s about your mom, and no I didn’t buy her dinner first

Last edited:
Going abroad to teach English is what people do when they either have a worthless degree, or they’re absolute bottom of the barrel at whatever it is that they do.

C’est la vie!

One day you might grow up and have some real value, and at that point probably see things differently.

Until then , you’ll continue to parrot moronic left wing platitudes and feel better about yourself.

Good luck!

Awww, I’m a recent college grad (broke as shit) but Im China rich, and am working to become fluent in Mandarin by surrounding myself with it all day every day. I’m also tolerant of other people’s cultures, so no wonder I’m a leftist.

Boy, this thread certainly went off the rails quickly. Take the political discussion to the war room.

Going abroad to teach English is what people do when they either have a worthless degree, or they’re absolute bottom of the barrel at whatever it is that they do.

C’est la vie!

One day you might grow up and have some real value, and at that point probably see things differently.

Until then , you’ll continue to parrot moronic left wing platitudes and feel better about yourself.

Good luck!
Going abroad to teach English is also what people do when they want to learn language by immersion and get paid for it. Open your horizons young grasshopper. But back to the original discussion, can’t wait to see Ms. Zhang take another head and make the Party Leader proud , good looks Tulsi

You get paid a tiny fraction of US minimum wage plus a shithole room to stay in.
This is what bums do to not be homeless.

:)
I’m just fuckin w you dude.
Good luck, I mean it

Going abroad to teach English is also what people do when they want to learn language by immersion and get paid for it.

Last edited:
I find it funny it's always Dems that start throwing rocks when the slightest bit of politic talk begins

Probably because most mma fans know jack shit about politics and many, but not all left wing politicians are trying to make our country better than it ever was, instead of regress it back to what made them feel comfortable (Make America Great Again, etc)
Triggered_zps3xsdcots.gif

actually right wing beliefs have been consistently shown to be strongly correlated with lower intelligence test scores and lower levels of educational attainment but ok m8
We were talking about politics the more one knows about politics the more to the right their moved.

I know the left like to call right wing the anti science party, while arguing the a man can be a women or a women can be a man depending on how they feel that morning, and that a woman have the right to abort the baby at 8 month because you know it’s only a bundle of cells

Democrats doing it again, Traitor Tulsi signing some innocent American's death warrant bringing in Chinese killers to beat up innocent Americans in America! Sad! Need better border security to keep those UFC champ jobs in America!

What?! and allow this potential terrorist in the country? This is an outrage!

Back