News UFC champ Weili Zhang visa APPROVED - Backed by Tulsi Gabbard. Is Zhang the anti-COLBY?

suhdude

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Tulsi had this to say about Zhang.

“I hope the U.S. State Department recognizes the value that fighters like Zhang Weili bring to this effort, who herself has made history and broken down barriers through her own accomplishments, by allowing her to come and join other UFC fighters and fans from across the US and around the world for the upcoming UFC Fight Night in Boston.”

Just like Colby has the support of Trump, Zhang has the support of Tulsi?

<Dana05>

What fighter do you see Bernie Sanders backing? Sean O'malley?

Tulsi possibly one of the only normal Dems in the party .

“I hope the U.S. State Department recognizes the value that fighters like Zhang Weili bring to this effort, who herself has made history and broken down barriers through her own accomplishments, by allowing her to come and join other UFC fighters and fans from across the US and around the world for the upcoming UFC Fight Night in Boston.”

Congress should look into this Dana White, Donald Trump, China, State Department, Visa, Colby Covington. (I just threw Colby in because I don't like him)

I think its got to do something with the NBA Rockets scandal,,

Tulsi also supports Max

Last edited:
I feel like most mma fans are right wing but left wing politicians have always shown more love to mma than republican politicians

I feel like most mma fans are right wing but left wing politicians have always shown more love to mma than republican politicians
Probably because most mma fans know jack shit about politics and many, but not all left wing politicians are trying to make our country better than it ever was, instead of regress it back to what made them feel comfortable (Make America Great Again, etc)

Don't think Tulsi did much honestly. I personally called reps at the US Embassy in Beijing and pulled some strings.

Anything that is cool (zhang) is teh anticolby

I trained in different martial arts since I was a kid including Capoeira — an amazing art created by slaves in Brazil who were training to fight and resist against their slave masters, disguising their training with music, acrobatics and dance. Yesterday I joined my friends Mestre Kinha and others at Capoeira Besouro Hawai’i for their batizado ceremony and some fun!

[This post has been censored by the Chinese Government.]

Probably because most mma fans know jack shit about politics and many, but not all left wing politicians are trying to make our country better than it ever was, instead of regress it back to what made them feel comfortable (Make America Great Again, etc)

There's a huge difference between pie-in-the-sky "wouldn't it be nice if" talk and actually feasible policies that improve quality of life across the board. Those on the left tend be more in the former camp.

Back