News UFC champ Weili Zhang visa APPROVED - Backed by Tulsi Gabbard. Is Zhang the anti-COLBY?

There's a huge difference between pie-in-the-sky "wouldn't it be nice if" talk and actually feasible policies that improve quality of life across the board. Those on the left tend be more in the former camp.
Well for example, Obama’s big plan was healthcare, and Obamacare certainly didn’t solve every issue with healthcare in the country, but it did give many people access to it when they previously couldn’t afford it or were unqualified due to pre existing conditions. Trumps big plan is building a wall to keep out immigrants, when most of them fly in and overstay legal visas anyway. Who’s more pie in the sky?

I feel like most mma fans are right wing but left wing politicians have always shown more love to mma than republican politicians
wrong, but its cool to make stuff up and say "i feel..." and pass it off as true

facts are donald trump is the only politician to put his money and mouth and face behind a MMA organization .... no other republicans or democrats have done that... for the record, i dont like or dislike trump, he's just a man, only allah is is worthy of praise

now back to making things up.... I feel like democrats think fighting is a projection of masculine toxicity , heteronormative patriarchal culture of a bygone era of cavemen

Also War WeiLi! I’m an American posting from China on a year long English teaching contract, and I got to turn so many of my colleagues, men and women onto mma because of that bad bitch

Well for example, Obama’s big plan was healthcare, and Obamacare certainly didn’t solve every issue with healthcare in the country, but it did give many people access to it when they previously couldn’t afford it or were unqualified due to pre existing conditions. Trumps big plan is building a wall to keep out immigrants, when most of them fly in and overstay legal visas anyway. Who’s more pie in the sky?
this is a misrepresentation of reality that is commonly presented by ignorant people that dont undestand math.

it is easy to count visa overstays because we can count when they come in on their passport scan and count after visa period ended if they dont have exit stamp show up in the system, whereas with illegal border crossings that didnt get caught there is no record of them entering so we have no idea how many entered... it could be 1 or it could be 30 milliion. But the misleading stats that you are using dont count that ,as it is uncountable, so they only count the ones they catch that crossed the boarder illegally, but how many got through that they missed? you cant count what you cant track

also people that can actually obtain a visa to enter in the first place are generally people that are doing ok (nurses, accountants , etc....) and they have been somewhat vetted to get the visa in the first place so they are not as much of a worry as the person that crossed the boarder illegally as we have no record on them, so they are more of a security concern than a visa overstay

also trump wants e-verify to deter the visa overstays anyways so that is a moot point, but dems dont want e-verify because they want immigrants to continue to work for slave labor in the shadows .. dems lost their first set of slaves after they lost the civil war and they never got over it... now they found a new class of slaves (illegal immigrants) and they will do anything to keep that cheap labor

Last edited:
this is a misrepresentation of reality that is commonly presented by ignorant people that dont undestand math.

it is easy to count visa overstays because we can count when they come in on their passport scan and count after visa period ended if they dont have exit stamp show up in the system, whereas with illegal border crossings there is no record of them entering so we have no idea how many entered... it could be 1 or it could be 30 milliion. But they dont count that as it is uncountable, so they only count the ones they catch that crossed the boarder illegally, but how many got through that they missed? you cant count what you cant track

also people that can actually obtain a visa to enter in the first place are generally people that are doing ok (nurses, accountants , etc....) and they have been somewhat vetted to get the visa in the first place so they are not as much of a worry as the person that crossed the boarder illegally as we have no record on them, so they are more of a security concern than a visa overstay

also trump wants e-verify to deter the visa overstays anyways so that is a moot point
You’re also misrepresenting reality, by acting like an uncountable number is definitely bigger than a countable one. We can’t know what we can’t know, but the facts point to what I said being accurate. You don’t actually have facts to back up your shit. So shut up young blood

it is easy to count visa overstays because we can count when they come in on their passport scan and count after visa period ended if they dont have exit stamp show up in the system, whereas with illegal border crossings that didnt get caught there is no record of them entering so we have no idea how many entered... it could be 1 or it could be 30 milliion. But the misleading stats that you are using dont count that ,as it is uncountable, so they only count the ones they catch that crossed the boarder illegally, but how many got through that they missed? you cant count what you cant track

also trump wants e-verify to deter the visa overstays anyways so that is a moot point
but please, send the excel sheet or pie chart that legitimizes upwards of 30million people crossing the border undetected. In a country of less than 350 million, I think someone would probably notice

Probably because most mma fans know jack shit about politics and many, but not all left wing politicians are trying to make our country better than it ever was, instead of regress it back to what made them feel comfortable (Make America Great Again, etc)
Actually the more people learn about politics the more to the right they moved. That’s why lefties wants to lower the voting age.

but please, send the excel sheet or pie chart that legitimizes upwards of 30million people crossing the border undetected. In a country of less than 350 million, I think someone would probably notice
please show the 30 million single cellular organisms on your skin right now... they are there, but you dont see them... so i guess they are not there? science denier

Obamacare also raised premiums across the board, and many people "with healthcare" had deductibles so high it was a good as having no healthcare at all. Trump's wall, on the other hand, is just one aspect of many in his plan to reduce illegal immigration. Here's a Vox article that ironically, in trying to show how terrible Trump is, proves just how successful his methods have been: https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2019/1/19/18123891/state-of-the-union-2019-immigration-facts

You’re also misrepresenting reality, by acting like an uncountable number is definitely bigger than a countable one. We can’t know what we can’t know, but the facts point to what I said being accurate. You don’t actually have facts to back up your shit. So shut up young blood
you really dont understand math do you? you cannot conclude that the "facts point to what you said being accurate" when you dont know the unknown variable... how are the facts of a number , say 10 for example, are known to be bigger then number X ? :)

that's like saying no one has been walked their dog in your yard because you dont have proof of it

also you are citing the old study which estimated only 11 million people in the country illegally and now the new Yale study estimates its actually 22M ... that's a huge margin of error.... how much would you trust your accountant if he misrepresented your taxes by 50% and then was like opps ?

so you are the one that does not have your facts straight and as i just illustrated, the facts changed by 50% in most recent Yale study, so which facts are they actual facts? :)

Last edited:
What fighter do you see Bernie Sanders backing? Sean O'malley?

Bernie-Sanders-Wanderlei-Silva.png

Actually the more people learn about politics the more to the right they moved. That’s why lefties wants to lower the voting age.
actually right wing beliefs have been consistently shown to be strongly correlated with lower intelligence test scores and lower levels of educational attainment but ok m8

There's a huge difference between pie-in-the-sky "wouldn't it be nice if" talk and actually feasible policies that improve quality of life across the board. Those on the left tend be more in the former camp.

Are you saying no progressive or left wing legislation has made it into policy?

If we stuck with conservative viewpoints, the labor force would be slaving like it was the gilded age still.

Back