News UFC champ Weili Zhang visa APPROVED - Backed by Tulsi Gabbard. Is Zhang the anti-COLBY?

I feel like most mma fans are right wing but left wing politicians have always shown more love to mma than republican politicians

Tulsi had this to say about Zhang.

“I hope the U.S. State Department recognizes the value that fighters like Zhang Weili bring to this effort, who herself has made history and broken down barriers through her own accomplishments, by allowing her to come and join other UFC fighters and fans from across the US and around the world for the upcoming UFC Fight Night in Boston.”

Just like Colby has the support of Trump, Zhang has the support of Tulsi?

<Dana05>

What fighter do you see Bernie Sanders backing? Sean O'malley?

Except visas are granted by the executive branch. Dana likely called the WH. Nice try.

Eww I’m from Hawaii and I hate Tulsi Gabbard
Because she's more man than you and make you feel inadequate?

I bet you thought it was really cool to kill Muslim women and children and Iraq. Iraq war supporter are the scum of the earth. American ones, that is. European Iraq war supporters are just pathetic. Europeans like to think of themselves as good because they have no claws. That's not being good. That's just being a weakling.

Because she's more man than you and make you feel inadequate?

I bet you thought it was really cool to kill Muslim women and children and Iraq. Iraq war supporter are the scum of the earth. American ones, that is. European Iraq war supporters are just pathetic. Europeans like to think of themselves as good because they have no claws. That's not being good. That's just being a weakling.
Holy shit man...
you seems like your the one with some insecurities bud.
<escalate99>

Trump’s immigration policies also dramatically exacerbated the family separation issue, incarcerated many young children, and led to many deaths in ICE’s custody. Let’s not nitpick, shall we?

The "family separation" line gets a lot of airtime, but it's not an inherently controversial concept. If a parent who's a legal citizen breaks the law, you know what happens? They go to jail, and they get separated from their families. This is correct and proper, unless you honestly believe the children should be sent to jail with the parent. And since that's the case for legal citizens, why should illegals get special treatment?

As for your other points, You'll have to be less vague about "incarcerated many young children" before I can respond to that. Did they commit crimes? Did they have guardians? How young were they? How many is "many"? And similarly, "many deaths in ICE's custody" is also quite vague. An article from June indicates there have only been 24 deaths, and that includes deaths from suicides and pre-existing sickness. How many of those people, if they had set out a week later, would have died on the trip before reaching the US? How many terminal cases were there that no amount of medical treatment could heal? Without proper context, a claim like that isn't useful and doesn't make any point beyond "humans are mortal."

Own your shit dude. Your people don’t want abortions bc of the bad feels it gives you to kill babies, even if we’re all just a bundle of cells. You don’t like trans peoples because you feel like you should be able to call them whatever you want.

You are the anti-science party. You don’t want to fight climate change because it would feel bad for some rinky dink coal miners in bumfuck Ohio to lose their jobs. And you don’t like gay marriage because it feels like it’s going against what marriage means in your mind. You don’t like immigrants coming to America because you feel like they might take your shitty job, or you feel scared when a bunch of people start talking and you can’t understand them. You want America to be Great Again because it used to feel better to be a ignorant ass white dude, and now it feels bad to get called on your bullshit. Conservatives are more emotional than the PMSing “libtard” bitch at a pussy hat rally
Trigger much. First you don’t know nothing about me but like a true liberal you jump into judging people without knowing shit, I am from the Dominican Republic an immigrant is funny that you think the only job immigrants are capable of stealing are shitty jobs again a true liberal love the soft bigotry of low expectations.

Don’t hate trans people they can transition as much as they want but that doesn't mean I have to go along with the delusion.

Is funny how only right-wingers hate gay marriage when Obama was against it, Hillary Clinton was against it. But when it served they politics the flip flop.

And about climate change when libtard stop moving the goal post I would start taking it seriously.

im a republican that is currently not paying attention to politics because trump is a democrat and has the country somehow fooled.
however, tulsi can get it

wood not vote, but wood

Tulsi possibly one of the only normal Dems in the party .
I think someone put it best when they said, "Tulsi Gabbard is the best candidate Republicans have had in years."

Tulsi had this to say about Zhang.

“I hope the U.S. State Department recognizes the value that fighters like Zhang Weili bring to this effort, who herself has made history and broken down barriers through her own accomplishments, by allowing her to come and join other UFC fighters and fans from across the US and around the world for the upcoming UFC Fight Night in Boston.”

Just like Colby has the support of Trump, Zhang has the support of Tulsi?

<Dana05>

What fighter do you see Bernie Sanders backing? Sean O'malley?

I want tulsi as my next president. Having a veteran stop pre planned wars and stand up to the military industrial complex is pretty necessary.

Probably because most mma fans know jack shit about politics and many, but not all left wing politicians are trying to make our country better than it ever was, instead of regress it back to what made them feel comfortable (Make America Great Again, etc)
Not if youre a white male christian with a working class job, youre the enemy to modern democrats if you are that demographic, they're putting their support behind every minoroty group out there, gay, trans, latino, muslim, you name it and making a villain out of a very large group that they are alienating, further dividing the country. Thats not making anything better. Where as trump just wants secure borders, which is obtainable not through a wall but just simple enforcement. If we can monitor our oceans we can monitor our land. Trumps message is more about old school america like from the 1980 and 90s even, where all walks of life are invited to the party. I dont feel invited to democrat party of today because im not any of these protected groups, i mean im armenian, i can cry genocide? Scream im a victim too and maybe get their attention? But that was over 100 years ago i didnt suffer. Lol. No one i know who is living has suffered. The modern democrat party sucks. Tulsi is ok though. Thats because she stays far away in hawaii. But those coastal democrats are nuts. Lets start eating babies!!! To fight climate change.

Probably because most mma fans know jack shit about politics and many, but not all left wing politicians are trying to make our country better than it ever was, instead of regress it back to what made them feel comfortable (Make America Great Again, etc)

Lol typical ignorant fucking shit from a lefty

Back