News UFC champ Weili Zhang visa APPROVED - Backed by Tulsi Gabbard. Is Zhang the anti-COLBY?

What is Tulsi's opinion on Israel? Can't imagine it'd go well for her if she isn't a puppet like all the rest...

liberal and left wing arent the same thing
but thats another argument

It's been a common trope for generations that people are left wing when they are young, and they get more right wing when they get older
I don't know that i buy into that, maybe it's just a sign of the times, but most of the left leaning people i've know have gotten more so with age, and the same is true of at least some of the right wing people i know as well
i definitely do agree that right wing politics is about self interest though!

i dont agree that teaching generally attracts left wing people
i mean i dont know if it does or doesnt
the people i know who went into teaching mostly seem to have done it because it has solid job prospects in a difficult economic time
But this is all beside the point.
Even if we grant the assumption, for argument's sake, that a disproportionate amount of teachers (whether it be at higher levels or all levels) are left leaning, i dont see it having the effect it supposedly has according to right wing political commentators and social media personalities, that it has some pervasive impact on the world views of students, let alone that it somehow biases research findings

You seem young..........

First of all you couldn’t trigger me if you tried, I just like to argue.

I didn’t know you were a Dominican, my bad hombre. Doesn’t change the fact that you’re an idiot.

If you don’t care about trans people, maybe shut the fuck up about them? Or at least wait until you’ve got family in the game before you jump in on the debate.

Of course I don’t think immigrants only take bad jobs. I also don’t think they steal them either, that’s your sides rhetoric all the way. I think you probably have a shitty job tho.

Obama and Hillary are hypocrites on gay marriage, but they’re far more moderate than ol’ Trumpo would lead you to believe.

And finally, it’s not “libtards” moving the goalposts, it’s fucking scientists. They move them because the gap between what we’re willing to do to stop our worlds destruction and what we actually need to do is huge, and growing everyday. Read up on some of this shit before you run your mouth again, thank you.
I don’t know about having a shitty job I like it, I don’t need to be transgender or have a transgender family member to have an opinion specially when when their are activist pushing the notion that if you don’t want to suck a “women’s” dick or give “her” balls a Brazilian wax you are a bigot and you should go to jail and the government should shut your business down.

Actually not all scientists believe in global warming at least not to the scale that liberals do, those climate doomsday scientists have being saying since the 70’s that Florida is going to end up at the bottom of the sea in a few years but is 2019 now and even Obama is buying houses in Florida.

Btw trump was on board with gay marriage, before he ever ran for office.
President Trump nominated gay U.S. Foreign Service officer Robert S. Gilchrist

Probably because most mma fans know jack shit about politics and many, but not all left wing politicians are trying to make our country better than it ever was, instead of regress it back to what made them feel comfortable (Make America Great Again, etc)
LOL imagine actually thinking that left wing politicians are out for your well being.

It's not a conspiracy that teaching as a career attracts people from the more left wing part of the spectrum.........

As a former teacher I think this is only half true. The Republican party has flipped many of neutral and even some right wing teachers into becoming liberal.

Republican party is fairly anti-union, this wasn't always the case though, so you used to see more Republican Teachers than you used to see. Republicans also have been decreasing education budget spending.

When you try to take away an employers unions power and reduce their budget, you tend to create Democratic teachers unless one of those teachers is married to someone very wealthy.

Do teachers pass on Democratic beliefs to the youth as a result? While many can keep their bias in check, I think what your suggesting is pretty fair to say. I've always found it to be a poor Republican strategy to make enemies with public school teachers when they have such a large role in shaping the futures beliefs.

Edit: @BringOnTheDubs tagging you since you were also in the discussion.

As a former teacher I think this is only half true. The Republican party has flipped many of neutral and even some right wing teachers into becoming liberal.

Republican party is fairly anti-union, this wasn't always the case though, so you used to see more Republican Teachers than you used to see. Republicans also have been decreasing education budget spending.

When you try to take away an employers unions power and reduce their budget, you tend to create Democratic teachers unless one of those teachers is married to someone very wealthy.

Do teachers pass on Democratic beliefs to the youth as a result? While many can keep their bias in check, I think what your suggesting is pretty fair to say. I've always found it to be a poor Republican strategy to make enemies with public school teachers when they have such a large role in shaping the futures beliefs.

Edit: @BringOnTheDubs tagging you since you were also in the discussion.

The world is not just Murica.......

Back