News UFC announces UFC event in India! A lot of fans hate on India in response.

Should the UFC go to India next as the first new country?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sean_wongster_wongmastter

Double Yellow Card
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
Dammit I was going to make a joke how about fighters don’t have to worry about shitting their shorts because it already smells like dookie so no one would notice blah blah but apparently that’s been covered in the opening. 😖

AYE TS, is it announced or it's just a teaser.

I think your title is FULL OF LIES

Passing China as the most populous nation. They are too down with the peaceful Hindu vibe and deep meditation to go fighting anyone, so not much in the way of local fighters. Hindus don't have that aggressive streak that Muslims do. Still, it's a big market for the UFC.

Still, I don't much like those places that cause it to happen at 9 AM in the US or some other weird time.

Lol
imagine making fun about the smell when it comes to other countries from another continent.
But with Indians it's OK... it's not racism.

i don't see what the problem is. if you don't have an issue with stepping on human faeces every other step then it's not a big deal

Imagine being upset that people from a different country get the chance to go to a UFC event live for the first time. Unreal

AYE TS, is it announced or it's just a teaser.

I think your title is FULL OF LIES

What is the lie?

What do you think "India, it's time!" means?
It's got over 100k in fans thinking that means UFC is going to India, and not that the announcement is teasing a possible event in india.

Wouldn't a teaser be like... India is it time?

UFC obviously announced it and didn't give a date yet. That's why I asked if it should be next.

Fighters better be careful about the street food while cutting weight.

Should they go to the most heavily populated country in the world?

Of course they should, it's a massive potential market for both talent and customers. Like it's even a question.

Indian food is the tasties by far, noting comes close.

It's great food. A lot of work to cook it well, they know what they doin haha.

Passing China as the most populous nation. They are too down with the peaceful Hindu vibe and deep meditation to go fighting anyone, so not much in the way of local fighters. Hindus don't have that aggressive streak that Muslims do. Still, it's a big market for the UFC.

Still, I don't much like those places that cause it to happen at 9 AM in the US or some other weird time.

Eh? street violence is very common there. They can be very fiery people

Back