News UFC announces UFC event in India! A lot of fans hate on India in response.

Should the UFC go to India next as the first new country?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Just wait for the cows rushing to the arena in the middle of the event. 😅

pretty cool, lots of potential to be a crazy card with the proximity to Dagestan, China, etc

What's up with the scat(hing) response? I don't get it

There is only 1 Indian in the roster and no obvious prospect
I expect them to book Power Slap there and try to market it as a UFC event

There is only 1 Indian in the roster and no obvious prospect
I expect them to book Power Slap there and try to market it as a UFC event

<36>

For some reason I find this very funny

'going to commit'

lolol

You said they have announced an event.

LIAR

Yeah you are just trying to troll me. W/e. They have announced an event, that promo shows they need to be committed to do a promo like that.

Would you like it to say the exact words from UFC?

"IT'S UFC TIME IN INDIA! A NEW ERA OF INDIAN MMA!"

Then post the promo; wtf do you think people are going to think aside from the UFC Is announcing a event in India.

Get out of here with your trolling bs.

Yeah you are just trying to troll me. W/e. They have announced an event, that promo shows they need to be committed to do a promo like that.

Would you like it to say the exact words from UFC?

"IT'S UFC TIME IN INDIA! A NEW ERA OF INDIAN MMA!"

Then post the promo; wtf do you think people are going to think aside from the UFC Is announcing a event in India.

Get out of here with your trolling bs.

I'd like you to post an accurate thread title, that I would like. But you deliberately posted a lie, for attention.

I'd like you to post an accurate thread title, that I would like. But you deliberately posted a lie, for attention.

You are lying about me to troll me sir, for my attention. It'd be way more interesting to post UFC's exact words. Go report it if you think the title is a "lie" go explain it.

Hopefully they don't use any of the local referees to call a fight. They are among the worst you can find

Nothing in the title is a lie, and yes they have.

If they released that promo and they are not going to India, that is false advertising.

UFC can't just release promos like that if they aren't going to commit to going over there.

That "IT'S TIME!" promo is the first on the channel and there is no date of any event. Could just be "TIME" for the beginning of the Instagram channel for all we know lol.

You're making assumptions off that, there's no "UFC announces UFC event in India" and your thread title is clickbait.

That "IT'S TIME!" promo is the first on the channel and there is no date of any event. Could just be "TIME" for the beginning of the Instagram channel for all we know lol.

You're making assumptions off that, there's no "UFC announces UFC event in India" and your thread title is clickbait.

Every single person interprets a event is happening in the UFC in the comments of the promo.
No one is interpreting that it's a instagram channel.

There's over 150K comments and they are based on UFC having a event there.

It is clear what the UFC is trying to say in that promo, any other outcome is just misleading and probably false advertising. I'm not going to assume UFC might be breaking laws here.

I saw and found that promo through the sportskeeta article, which is just all about people shitting on a UFC india event.

There has not been a single third party article written about that promo yet, sportskeeta was the only one I found, and they made the interesting point about the backlash.

tenor.gif

don’t think the local boyz will be hype for it and Dana’s prices

Back