• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rumored UFC 305: Perth Card Partially Leaked In Dana White Announcement Video And..

They have to be trolling at this point shooting videos with that background given the big reaction it got the last time.

Also didn't last time prove that a lot of the names and matchups were just merely ideas and not much to it?

If JDM is on the card, it obviously is not against Shavkat because Song Yadong is on the co-main?

thats some stacked names. they'd have to colossally fuck up to make this card not amazing.

Last edited:
I mean it's not a huge leak. Some of the sherdoggers here already saw it a mile away. Mystic Sherdoggers, the top of the sherdoggers world.

Aldo? Or maybe Kai asakura -- he seems to have been promised a ranked opponent for his debut.
For a co-main, Aldo is great but i'd expect someone who can sell the fight in the pressers more.

Cejudo or Asakura would definitely be the play. China vs Japan would definitely be interesting.

For a co-main, Aldo is great but i'd expect someone who can sell the fight in the pressers more.

Cejudo or Asakura would definitely be the play. China vs Japan would definitely be interesting.

Aldo's name alone sells the fight.

Anyways, any ranked opponent vs. Dong will be fun.

Song in the co-main is very weird and JDM is not fighting on this card.

Manually managing a thousand different fighters name cards to slot into those boards have got to be among the dumbest ideas the UFC does.

Tbh if they didn't do this they'd basically be doing the exact same thing in excel or something. You can't visualize all the cards at once on excel while in a room it would be easier to keep track because you can fit more boards on the wall than on a computer screen.

They have to be trolling at this point shooting videos with that background given the big reaction it got the last time.

Also didn't last time prove that a lot of the names and matchups were just merely ideas and not much to it?
One of the boards we've seen had dots next tò the fights indicating which ones were confirmed and which ones weren't

Back