PBP UFC 305 Du Plessis vs. Adesanya Official Main Card PBP Discussion: Sat 8/17 at 10pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
BbDcWV.gif
Lol..nope, he trolled us.

Or maybe because of that fountain of blood squirting out of his eye. DDP landed any shots worth a damn. The cope is strong within this one
Go ahead and dig up all the posts from me you can whining about that fight. I'll wait. Just pointing out the truth. If a rematch is denied it'll actualy prove my point even more since champs who lose get immediate rematches 99% of the time in Danaland. If there is a rematch and DDP wins again no matter how I'll freely admit he's better. But there needs to be some closure after how that last fight went down. DDP's the one who afterwards looked like somebody took a baseball bat and went to town on his face BTW.

IMG_9208.jpeg
Rough night, I went 1-4 on the main card predictions…

Attachments

• IMG_9208.jpeg
    IMG_9208.jpeg
    127 KB · Views: 0
  • Haha
Reactions: HHJ
You are clearly not loved at home and it’s better if you sort that out in therapy instead of taking it out on online strangers.
It's okay if you have issues regulating your emotions, we have so many resources to help men who missed out on learning emotional intelligence as a kid. Don't lose hope. I wish you all the best.
TLDR. You sound gay bro.

I'm happy to watch Sherdoggers stomp over Izzy's rep and performance for the next couple days, but I thought he put up a pretty good fight. He looked solid, I wouldn't have been shocked he if found a finish in the 5th.

His hand fighting while grappling, from the start, not just the choke, looked awful and it cost him

The Izzy who fought tonight would have fucked up a lot of guys

Generally how fights work

Even the average brawl at a high school is gonna be like that
No. Especially not in high school.

And not when you got a roster of fights. Paid fighters, arguing with the other fighter to sell a fight...to us! Then they hug afterward. Every time.

Its much better when they are genuine.

Back