UFC 304 UK fans upset at event start times. Aspinall agrees

This is like me complaining that a card in Vegas starts at 7pm instead of the 10pm.

Shit's called timezones homey.

I'm curious what type of person browses msn.com in 2024. Is it people running Microsoft Edge and that's the default homepage or something?

Most PPV end around 3AM here so whatever..

You gringos like to have dinner at 6pm and go to sleep at 8 or something. We have dinner at 10pm so hold my cup of coffee.

Would they do this to his excellency turki alasheikh or the Abu Dhabi mob?

UK sherbros will have to wait for middle east cards to watch fights at normal times.

Would they do this to his excellency turki alasheikh or the Abu Dhabi mob?

UK sherbros will have to wait for middle east cards to watch fights at normal times.
Man, whatever you do don't look up Tom Aspinall's last 3 Fight Night times which were all held in the UK for him.

Aspirin-Tylenol is right.

Typical selfish / stupid move by the UFC.
They're doing this because there's no PPV model/deal in the UK to fake numbers.
It doesn't benefit the UFC and only strengthens Tom's position in his market.

Instead this just benefits UFC to lie about the ppv numbers and cause problems locally.

How many celebs & top brass are staying till 5am without a mountain of cocaine ?

<HisEye>

We all know Dana won't even be there.
<31>

It's not all that bad. I used to work swingshift, and we'd get off at 12:00 AM and rage till' 5 or 6 sometimes. Totally doable. Not now, of course. Too old for all that.

It's because of ESPN. They only allow the UFC to hold 2 numbered events a year to not be on USA prime time, and they already allocated both for this year.

Perth and one of the middle East cards.

Fuck ESPN.
Fuck ESPN for dictating that PPV events occur during the PPV market time.

It's really stupid though. Really unfair to brit fans.
i dont think they have restrictions on times that you can buy beer in the uk. theyll be jolly and drunk.

Back