UFC 304 is seriously stacked

Looking forward to all these fights but for real Leon Belal is almost guaranteed to be a 5 round point fest. Aspinall Blaydes is good. Allen vs Giga is good. I hope Kape can make weight and show up. I like Kape but he needs to get his shit together. Paddy Green is interesting it's a real test for Paddy.

That is not a stacked card.
Who knows if Kape is gonna make weight again. For all we know Kape/Mokaev has a high probability of getting canceled.

And They just added 2 WMMA fights to the card + a Nathaniel Wood fight.
Still not stacked yet

Not really 6/10 at best.
I do want to see the Allen vs. Giga match.

Not perfect, but better than most of the ones they have put together over the last couple years. Aspinal vs. Blaydes II should be a good fight.

Belal/Edwards could end up being really boring or the opposite as sometimes happens when you put two grapplers against each other.

Allen Vs. Giga is a good test for both guys, though a pretty tough bounceback fight for Allen.

Mokaev vs. Kape has the potential to be a really good fight as well

Green Vs. Paddy is probably the most intriguing fight on the main card. Bobby still has something left in the tank and i expect him to take the fight to Paddy.

All in all i'd say 7.5/10 so far based on the names fighting. Could end up being a 9.0/10 when it's all said and done.

It is interesting to see how the buys compare between 304 and 303 that has Conor, 2 WMMA fights, a manlet fight and Hill vs Rountree which is an interesting but not a marketable fight.

I hate they try to stack with 2 title fights and leave other ppvs trash

I hate they try to stack with 2 title fights and leave other ppvs trash
We aren't going to have trash ppv's after this because of them doing this PPV. UFC 305 will likely have Izzy vs Dricus. 306 is probably O'Malley vs Merab. 307 I'm guessing is either gonna have Pereira/Jiri II or Ilia/Max. 308 is Abu Dhabi so that's probably gonna be a good card regardless not sure of the ME. 309 is Jones and Stipe.

So the next few PPVs will have some title fights on them.

Is this the card in the giant ball? If so, they should have went with Leon vs Shavkat for the headliner.

Tom will have his toughest fight, Curtis only losses to HW KO machines with super human power, but Tom hits hard enough to ko him. Think we see that killer instinct and Curtis gets finished or rocks Tom early. Shame it's not for the official title, Jones ducking, this card looks stacked.

Back