• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC 303 PPV buys ?

Can’t believe Conor fans think the remake of Roadhouse was better than the original, casual teenagers.

Anyways well over a million PPV casuals are gonna watch their Irish bum hero get slept.

303k and Venum coupons for PPV points.

1.3 mill and it would be much higher if assholes like myself actually paid to watch them. stream that shit.

Its hard to guess, in one hand he hasnt wont a fight in years and this could be his last fight, and at the same time the fact that this is probably the last time we will ever gonna see him could make up for sales, 1.2Million is my guess.

PS: Afaik he has 2 fights left and god knows how many years left with the UFC, if he retires then its done, no boxing, no nothing for years.

The people hardly give a f about Conor anymore

750-800 k i say no way 1 million

950k-1.1 something in that range

2.5 million after his Oscar winning performance in that one movie.

His last fight did 1.8 million and he hasn't done under a million since Mendes which was 825k.

Somewhere between 1.3 million and 1.7 million is my guess.

Can’t believe Conor fans think the remake of Roadhouse was better than the original, casual teenagers.

Anyways well over a million PPV casuals are gonna watch their Irish bum hero get slept.
Ur telling me there are Conor fans and non Conor fans who think a remake is better than the original? Wow, you don't get out much

I am thinking it does huge numbers. More than Diaz and Dustin. Might not be as much as Khabib fight.

1.6M+ PPVs. Has to be bigger than the Dustin rematch. Probably like 1.8 or 2M. They dragged this bullshit on so long, people have talked about Conor/Chandler longer than they did about Conor vs anyone else in the lead up. I'm just glad we can move on afterwards.

Do we know what other recent PPVs have sold?

Id have to know how many PPVs 299 and 300 sold to make an educated guess
Yeah I haven't even seen any numbers reported on 299 or 300 to tell the truth.

Back