Has any fighter in history in any combat sports got their a** kicked in front of more people than Conor Mcgregor?

Those 3 added together don’t even add up to the number of people that saw him lose to Mayweather. WAY more people have seen him lose than win. And it’s not even close. The difference is in fact several million.

Imagine still washing Conor’s balls a week out from 2024. That’s bizarre, imo. He’s a lowlife.
Yep. The sad thing is, he is still by far the largest draw in MMA.

If you look at the all-time PPV list, it's pretty hard to say more people have seen anyone lose as many times as Conor.

That's because other fighters' popularity (or notoriety) has in the past been dependent on winning the big fights. This is currently the world of drama and memes, which he has a lot of; he is unprecedented in acting like a total public jackass and losing perpetually to anyone remotely good that he fights, and STILL maintaining his status as the top draw. Sad.

I don't know about just PPV, but I know I've seen Holly Holm head kick at least 2-3 million times on YouTube clips/shorts/highlights, and another 2-3 million times on social media.

I don't know about just PPV, but I know I've seen Holly Holm head kick at least 2-3 million times on YouTube clips/shorts/highlights, another 2-3 million times on social media, and 1 million times every day on Sherdog for like 5 years after that happened.

As others have pointed out it depends on if you count replays on on the internet:
Conor's probably most viewed fight video could be that video of him practicing the punch prior to the Aldo knockout + the actual fight. As it has been repeated on probably every podcast/social media video slightly related to MMA numerous times.

lol who cares? Like others mfers wouldnt like to receive as much $$$ as him?
If the irish prick is sad, he can cheer himself up looking at his bank account

Serious question, I am genuinely curious, if any fighter in any combat sports got their ass kicked in front of more people than Conor Mcgregor. It could be boxing, MMA, kickboxing etc.

Conor has got his ass kicked by Nate Diaz in the first fight (1.3 million PPV buys)

Conor got his ass kicked by Khabib (2.4 million PPV buys)

khabib-power-head-punch-16y3xtgn2ifek314.gif

Dustin Poirier vs Conor Mcgregor 2 (1.6 million PPV buys)
1*Q7LmZaWC__uOpb29vy6R7A.gif

Dustin Poirier vs Mcgregor 3 (1.8 million PPV buys)
View attachment 1019806

Floyd Mayweather vs Conor Mcgregor (4.3 million PPV buys)
mcgregor-mayweather.gif

Adding all the PPV numbers up, it comes to a total of 11.4 million PPV buys. Lets assume the average PPV buy is for a household or gathering of friends of 4 people, but then we include places like sports bars and busy places that air the PPV to hundreds, so lets say average 5 per PPV buy)
5 x 11.4 million is a staggering 57 million people

Roughly 57 million people watched Conor get his ass kicked, and that's only the live audience of PPV buyers, and not including those who watch it through illegal streaming, watching on YouTube the day after, watching on MMAcore weeks later etc). If we include all that its probably close to 70 million people.

So, has any fighter in any sport come close to getting their ass whooped in front of more people than Conor? (approx 70 million). I can't think of any fighter that comes even remotely close
Probably Conor.

I was initially thinking of just crowd size at an event. Straight away thought of the Ronda head kick. Over 50K attended. Geez that was a great moment.

1703547255355.png

I honestly don't know the actual answer, but I am sure he is right near the top of that list

If you're being honest with yourself it's probably 95% of the same viewership that watched him become the very first fighter to capture 2 UFC belts.

I don't see the need to pile on Conor nowadays, he's been humbled and took his L's. And it appears that he's potentially dealing with drug addiction too, fighting isn't even gonna be part of the equation until he figures that out if it's true.
First?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back