PBP UFC 301 - Pantoja vs. Erceg Preliminary Card PBP Discussion: Sat. 5 / 4 at 6pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Have a feeling Brito's gonna blow his gas tank with all that grappling
Yeah man hes wound up tight like hes gonna run thru the guy but he just throws leg kicks instead of trying to finish the fight. I feel like being tense like that but not actually puttin herbs to curbs...he gonna let this guy back into the fight and gas

Haha man the UFC has no shame. Mat sponsorships by Dude Wipes and gogopuff popcorn. Everyday we stray further from God.

Nah. Jesus loves the fights. The fighters tell me all the time.

lol try getting out of your feelings and answer answer the question you little triggered soyboy… you actually think that mid ahh Karolina fight was better than Brenner vs Orolbai?

<{yahyou}>
ngl didn't watch 80% of either but what i did see from the karolina fight was on the feet so yes absolutely.

Most hyperathletic fighters learn to be more mesured over their careers.
Brito, has only evolved in the opposite direction, learning to put more and more energy into things

R.13ee976bf0e063939aa21a57c5bdcb39
I call your Adams family Madonna with my unrecognizable Meg.

0-feature-Meg-Ryan-Through-the-Years-When-Harry-Met-Sally-Sleepless-in-Seattle-and-More.jpgPAY-Meg-Ryan.jpg

I wouldn’t even be opposed to making them wear blue WEC gloves to designate that they aren’t worthy
100%, they showed they made the blues gloves for their new gloves announcement. they need to do it ASAP. this isnt UFC. this isnt mohegan sun areana

Feel like Brito should take the moments when he's in positions like having Shore's back to break the clinch and strike instead of slamming Shore down.

Back