• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC 299: O'Malley vs. Vera 2 Preliminary Card PBP Discussion: Sat. 3/9 at 6pm ET / 3pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fuck for all eternity any fighter who walks out to the Rocky theme.

He has an Irish name. That doesn't make him Irish. He's American lol.

Ok pal. And I’ve got a Yiddish name that I’m damn proud of. And I’ve got a name for you, but I’ll keep it to myself out of respect for the forum.

Yan needs a win like really fkn bad I think he gets it here LFG!

I’m late on noticing the trend. The undercard has been up and comers vs veterans. These are all pretty big tests.

I dig it. Let’s see if Yan still has that dog in him. But Song is fun too.

Sad that someone has to lose. I just hope it’s competitive and entertaining. I have a feeling it will be. Both guys are skilled as hell. Power. Speed,

Should be a banger.

Ok pal. And I’ve got a Yiddish name that I’m damn proud of. And I’ve got a name for you, but I’ll keep it to myself out of respect for the forum.
That's nice dude, but some guy who's great grandparents were Irish isn't Irish. He's American

Weeee ARRRRRRRRRR LIIIIIIIIIIIVVE..... and then he just stroked out. That's how Buffer dies.

Finally a fight I've been looking forward to, LFG!

Russian/Chinese vs Chinese
Dude I've known Russians growing up in Brooklyn, that dude is as Russian as it gets. Likewise, he's far from Chinese as it gets despite his ancestry

That's nice dude, but some guy who's great grandparents were Irish isn't Irish. He's American

It was actually his grandparents that immigrated to America and I’m not Irish, I’m Strombolian, but I know the Irish to be a proud people and I know that o’ malley is damn proud to have that name. Although, he is disgracing it slightly by dressing up like Slushii

Dude I've known Russians growing up in Brooklyn, that dude is as Russian as it gets. Likewise, it's he's far from Chinese as it gets.
A bar I went to often in Korea, there was a Korean dude working, but was born in Russian and barely spoke Korean. Was super wild

It was actually his grandparents that immigrated to America and I’m not Irish, I’m Strombolian, but I know the Irish to be a proud people and I know that o’ malley is damn proud to have that name. Although, he is disgracing it slightly by dressing up like Slushii
It doesn't matter if it was his grandparents or not. He's still not Irish. He's some kid from Northwest US. Like I said, he's about as Irish as I am German.

Lol all they keep talking about is what a good boxer Yadong is as he gets jabbed up

It doesn't matter if it was his grandparents or not. He's still not Irish. He's some kid from Northwest US. Like I said, he's about as Irish as I am German.

Look. I understand that as a German you probably harbor a little resentment toward the Irish people. But there’s really no reason for it. Especially in 2024.

Sad Yan looking old. His reaction skills look visibly down from his title reign days

song doesn’t need to grapple. He might just be trying to prove a point.

Dangerous game to play.

Back