• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC 299: O'Malley vs. Vera 2 Preliminary Card PBP Discussion: Sat. 3/9 at 6pm ET / 3pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Alright.....timers on ovens are the best inventions ever. Because i put 12 Buffalo wings in the oven like almost 2 hours ago and completely forgot about them because i'm drunk as fuck and because i'm writing nonsensical shit in this thread. But fortunately the oven is brighter than me and stopped them from burning out. And now i'm eating them and they are fucking delicious.

Thank you technology
The hours of residual heating didn't dry them the fuck out?

Just go Mr Clean, grow a beard, and get in good shape. Or go the Brett Michaels/Hulk Hogan route and wear a bandana 24/7

43kdmr3jocw71.jpg

He basically got noogied and didnt want to get bullied. So hes soft?
Why dive at his crotch like that tho. Almeida is much better than that he should be embarrassed and join a real team. Enough with the Brazilian butt buddy network, find a real coach who can give advice to you know, actually fight.

I'm still high on Jailton's potential, he needs to make the appropriate adjustments. His grappling is great, he needs to fuck off training it and go to a striking heavy team
Controlling Blaydes the way he did was actually insane but he does seem to have a real fear of fighting? If that makes sense.

Been a long time since I've heard Chael talk, he is essentially a full-on WWE character now [<dunn]

I really hope blaydes does get the Tom rematch, he's been at the top forever and never gotten a shot at even the interim title.

Chael must have pictures of ESPN executives with trannies to be able to get paid to screech for UFC and PFLattor
He's a good talker and recognized how to build a brand around himself based on it. If more fighters managed their careers like Chael minus the PEDs, there'd be a lot happier guys in retirement IMO

Back