• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC 295 - Prochazka vs. Pereira Preliminary Card PBP Discussion: Sat. 11/11 at 6PM ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
102959-3765391.png

IN

After Bare Knuckle last night I've only had about 2 hours sleep, ended up drinking a pint of Macha Late today which was fuckery, just got home from a 10 hour shift. LETS FUCKIN GO SHERBROS!

ezgif-5-bb685bbe3a.gif

This guy needs to change his music. Asap. With his nickname cmon

802111-31926199.png

Don't hold your breath boys :D

i’ve never been incredibly impressed with kang. he’s been around forever too. just don’t really see “it”

I have never seen a full Kang fight since his fight with Cacares.... I have no idea how it's happened but I've seen his name for years and have no idea what he looks like in his fights.

Does the tall blond comission lady have pink in her hair or am I seeing weird lighting

anybody member those smaller military base cards they used to do in front of the military, they were kinda sweet

Back