UFC 272 Press Conference

the beef is as fake as it gets lol.

If this is proven to be fake, I’ll eat my words. The things they’ve said are pretty hard to take back, but who knows.

I love both these guys, but that was hard to watch because they just repeated themselves and screamed over each other.

I also prefer when they have 2, 3 or 4 sets of fighters up there. It breaks up this constant yelling.

I love both these guys, but that was hard to watch because they just repeated themselves and screamed over each other.

I also prefer when they have 2, 3 or 4 sets of fighters up there. It breaks up this constant yelling.
Yeah, that was a bad move on the UFC's part to have just those two up there.

Colby just hit Jorge with a lot of low blows. The COVID loans, the welfare, stealing, Obama phone and the baby mama's house. It is probably the truth and it stung. Colby was like the mistress who got cut off and is blowing up all the spots. That COVID loan stuff is sort of insinuating Jorge might be scamming the government.
Colby has never been known to tell the truth about anything, it's an act of course.

Damn Jorge went full Chad Mendes in that press conference except for the full 30 minutes. That was hard to watch. Jorge used to be cool as shit...remember the double pizza post fight interview? I see stiffness in his talk today
I think it's because Jorge is having to deal with a character instead of someone real.

Trump is my daddy

No! He's mine! He loves me, not you!

Trump doesn't even like you anymore

Shut up he's just been busy

That is essentially what I've gathered from the press conference.
Well that's not really a surprise since you're one of those nerds whose life would be meaningless without Donald trump.

Same thing I said about their interview with Smith, not watching that shit unless someone pays me.

Trump is my daddy

No! He's mine! He loves me, not you!

Trump doesn't even like you anymore

Shut up he's just been busy

That is essentially what I've gathered from the press conference.
I wish I still had likes. Right on the money dude.
Two grown ass men begging to get Trumps approval and arguing about it in front of world. That was fucking embarrassing.

Conor Khabib press conference vibes - shit got dark

Im hyped, fake or real beef

ranklin!!

What to make of two grown ass men talking like that?
compelling but ur dumber the longer you watch
make no mistake the hatred is THICK

there were no winners just losers
this might be one of the biggest grossers in the companys history

also what are the chances we are being fd with?

That's because they have real beef and aren't having a rap battle where someone is declared the winner.

I'm a mark for circus and shittalking, but I haven't been paying attention to the build up of this whatsoever. Everything seems way off, including the timing of the match up. Most of their issues with each other sound too petty and hyperbolic at the same time.

I'll tune in for the fight, though.

I'm a mark for circus and shittalking, but I haven't been paying attention to the build up of this whatsoever. Everything seems way off, including the timing of the match up. Most of their issues with each other sound too petty and hyperbolic at the same time.

Same. Haven't paid a shred of notice to the build up - it all seems forced to me.

Them both losing to Usman twice really hurts this fight IMO.
It should've been made in late 2020 or the first half of 2021 when both didn't have their second fight with Usman yet.

At least then you could've given the winner a title shot. Now this fight really doesn't do much for either of them besides bragging rights.

Back