UFC 272 Press Conference

Quite disappointing. Mas had nothing at all. If this is a work, these 2 should get Oscars. The whole thing was mad highschoolish.

Wish they wouldn't have talked over each other so much, but I'll admit I'm 3x as excited for this fight as I was before. Fuckin mark I am

Jorge about to get dry humped and eat pitter patter punches for 25 minutes. Hope I'm wrong, but I have A feeling I'm going to be right sadly.

am i the only one who found this so cringe?

seems fake as fuck

Most unbearable press conference ever.

Jorge usually has witty and interesting lines, why the fuck did he stoop to Colby's childish gibberish banter.

Most unbearable press conference ever.

Jorge usually has witty and interesting lines, why the fuck did he stoop to Colby's childish gibberish banter.

yea Jorge looked anxious and flustered. Who knows how that plays out on Saturday but not liking the body language/facial cues coming from him at the presser

Yeah it's extremely stupid.

As if they've seen 24/7 acting and avoiding each other, or secretly hanging out and managing to hide it for 2 years and invented a story, and got all the coaches etc. in on it and to act too lmao.

lol if you were an adult and genuinely hated an ex friend is this the way you would act? It is all showmanship.

Dropping Dustins name at the presser too. These guys all have an agreement and are trying to make some bank.

yea Jorge looked anxious and flustered. Who knows how that plays out on Saturday but not liking the body language/facial cues coming from him at the presser

yeah i sense the vibe jorge is a bit intimidated by this fight, cause his chance of winning is slim but he will always have a puncher's chance, he just gotta go for that knock out

This is the worst Press Conference ive ever seen and that says a lot. They both talked over each other from beginning to end.

am i the only one who found this so cringe?

seems fake as fuck

you must have terrible self awareness, as well as incapable of reading someones demeanor

I see a 50-45 decision via Colby... and both fighters not shaking after,,, and Colby calling out Dustin

Trump is my daddy

No! He's mine! He loves me, not you!

Trump doesn't even like you anymore

Shut up he's just been busy

That is essentially what I've gathered from the press conference.

Yeah that was vicariously embarrassing, jesus christ lol.

Both their dads should have come out to slap them around for behaving like animals. Cant have back and forth while they are singing in canon.

Back