• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

UFC 272 Press Conference

Surprised most of the crowd were behind Colby,
Seems like he's getting actual love now.

Wtf I guess no one else is fighting on the card?? Thought we could see Hardy make an ass out of himself too.

American Tap Team {<jordan}

He would know first hand.

BlueAccurateBlackfly-size_restricted.gif

Maybe you wouldn't feel pain as much or something? I'm sure it's just bullshit though lol, I wish it was still legal, I've heard a bunch of guys talk about it, sounds fun.

Maybe, maybe if he took a microdose of it or something, so it has no noticeable effects like a high but does something to the muscles maybe, not sure.

Thing with GHB, you have to be careful, a lot of people black out on it from taking too much, and you can stop breathing. You literally have to have like a little syringe that you fill up, it's a liquid, and you have to dose very exactly, and if you don't take enough... it does nothing, and if you take way too much... watch out.

But, yeah, if you can manage and dose it properly for your body and get the high right... it can be extremely fun; europhic, chatty and just a great feeling.

It also has maybe the worst comedown of any drug ever though, you feel suicidal, empty and just like absolute dog shit physically.

Okay now I’m convinced this beef is real. Jorge is a fucking clown lmao.

Maybe, maybe if he took a microdose of it or something, so it has no noticeable effects like a high but does something to the muscles maybe, not sure.

Thing with GHB, you have to be careful, a lot of people black out on it from taking too much, and you can stop breathing. You literally have to have like a little syringe that you fill up, it's a liquid, and you have to dose very exactly, and if you don't take enough... it does nothing, and if you take way too much... watch out.

But, yeah, if you can manage and dose it properly for your body and get the high right... it can be extremely fun; europhic, chatty and just a great feeling.

It also has maybe the worst comedown of any drug ever though, you feel suicidal, empty and just like absolute dog shit physically.
Yeah I've heard that which is scary as hell, outside of overdosing I've heard it's one of the least harmful recreational drugs out there though. It's crazy people used to go to GNC and buy something that serious lol.

This shit is so fucking fake. They have never had to bring so much security on stage, when Jones fought Cormier or when Khabib fought Conor. You know the guy who threw a fucking dolly. It’s all for show. Dana, Jorge, and Colby are geniuses for this

Jorge seemed pretty dang pissed. Though he was able to keep his cool despite Colby talking about his kids and stuff

This shit is so fucking fake. They have never had to bring so much security on stage, when Jones fought Cormier or when Khabib fought Conor. You know the guy who threw a fucking dolly. It’s all for show. Dana, Jorge, and Colby are geniuses for this
Looks like this guy spent 5 years telling everyone it is fake and now he's mad as fuck cause it's real

This was so hard to watch. If this beef is real, they both embarrassed themselves.

Yeah Colby and Masvidal have been 24/7 acting for 2 years; made up a story and got all their coaches in on it etc. and got them to act too. Stop being fkn idiotic.

What did Jorge have in that briefcase thing? I couldn't hear a word he was saying with Colby screaming at the top of his lungs.

Back