UFC 266 predictions?

XThe GreatestX

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
What are we thinking here? Pretty good card. How does the maincard play out?

Volk-Ortega: uhhhh I dunno. Ortega looked good against Zombie but is Volk really going to be that wide open? I guess I'll say Ortega tho just because he seems to be really improved on the feet, and I am not 100% with Volk that I ever am going to get an outstanding otherworldy performance. Seems to try to do just enough to win. But I wouldn't bet on the fight as Volk is still really great and Ortega has really only had one good performance in between his loss and this fight

Valentina-Murphy: A slaughter that probably shouldn't even be allowed to happen

Diaz-Lawler: uhhhhhhhh. Pretty much impossible to predict. The thing that is kinda in the back of my mind is this. Robbie is obviously shot. Nick is probably shot, but one thing about Nick is, his hand speed was always so slow, I wonder if a deterioration of his chin during the layoff could spell trouble in an exchange with Robbie? Dunno. I guess regardless I still pick Nick because Robbie has basically the mark of a shot fighter: not being able to pull the trigger, so it's possible Nick can still outwork him

Blaydes-Jaro: Great fight here. Probably a Blaydes decision win?

Andrade-Calvilo: Probably Andrade pretty easily

Nice Thread TS

Also quite sometimes i like to pick ⛏ up
UnderDogs like me, L☻L !

What are we thinking here? Pretty good card. How does the maincard play out?

Volk-Ortega: uhhhh I dunno. Ortega looked good against Zombie but is Volk really going to be that wide open? I guess I'll say Ortega tho just because he seems to be really improved on the feet, and I am not 100% with Volk that I ever am going to get an outstanding otherworldy performance. Seems to try to do just enough to win. But I wouldn't bet on the fight as Volk is still really great and Ortega has really only had one good performance in between his loss and this fight

Valentina-Murphy: A slaughter that probably shouldn't even be allowed to happen

Diaz-Lawler: uhhhhhhhh. Pretty much impossible to predict. The thing that is kinda in the back of my mind is this. Robbie is obviously shot. Nick is probably shot, but one thing about Nick is, his hand speed was always so slow, I wonder if a deterioration of his chin during the layoff could spell trouble in an exchange with Robbie? Dunno. I guess regardless I still pick Nick because Robbie has basically the mark of a shot fighter: not being able to pull the trigger, so it's possible Nick can still outwork him

Blaydes-Jaro: Great fight here. Probably a Blaydes decision win?

Andrade-Calvilo: Probably Andrade pretty easily
I plan on placing a bet on Andrade by stoppage if the line is any kind of attractive

Andrade by not giving a fuck like on OF.

Ortega - Sub
Valentina - Whatever she wants to do at any round.
I have no fucking idea; leaning towards a Diaz UD.
Blaydes - TKO via GnP
Andrade - UD

I have an 88% pick rate and I'll bless yee casual bums with me holiness.

200lb Rugby Playee, Former Crackhead, Ruthless, Bigi Boi, Alpha Female, Decision Machine, Has A Rat, The Ngannou Killer, Maximo and Sano.

Volk
Val
Robbie (easy pick. I'll be throwing some cash on it)
Blades - this is the toughest fight to pick. Rozy can knock people into the past but I think Blades NCAA him

Ortega ud or tko due to cuts
Diaz ud
Jaro tko
Shev sub
Andrade tko or ud

Volk - Ortega is going to be a high level WAR .So looking forward to this one.

I rewatched Ortega vs Zombie and noticed Zombie landed leg kicks whenever he wanted, and we all know Volk is a great leg kicker. Volk via UD.

Volk UD
Valentina TKO
Lawler SD
Blaydes TKO
Andrade UD

Back