UFC 247 Jones vs Reyes

Not much here but apparently if you show up to Lewis's gym talking shit he might KO you. Black Beasts hands are rated E for everyone.

Guess that's why you don't mess with Texas. Or at least dont act a fool in his part of Houston lmao

Nothing on this card that i like.

Maybe stab at KGB.

People acting like Reyes is some world beater when he lost to volkan lol.

Jones has a few duds after knocking out Cormier and Gus back to back and all of a sudden he’s losing to volkan and Reyes?

Jones has a few duds after knocking out Cormier and Gus back to back and all of a sudden he’s losing to volkan and Reyes?

"RDA vs Chiesa dog or pass? Smh"

It's an opinion, and I said Jones will win.

I see a lot of decisions on this card only 1 fight is gonna end in a finish and thats the adams tafa fight which will end in a KO. I wonder what no fight ends in sub line will be?

Seriously thinking on putting $ on Chookagian. She is a really good striker, with the height, and reach advantage.
Really? not even the potential underdogs on this fight card?
Chookagian, Latifi, and Lauren Murphy are all potential underdog bets that have a good chance at paying out.

Chookagian is a very good striker with liver kicks, and great combinations,

Latifi is just now filling into Heavyweight, and should show some good progress. Volkan hit him with a lot of punishment in rd 1 for little effect. His power could catch Lewis who has been KOed before.

Murphy is tough as nails, and has legitimate power. If Lee gets too close it could be curtains.

There is certainly decent bets. But damn if I know which ones are worth taking.

Done tape on it, and I think Adams could be about 2-3x as big a favorite without an issue. He's significantly bigger, better striker, better chin, better cardio, better output, ginormous grappling ability gulf and Tafa is probably KO1 or bust without even being that massive a hitter.

Not much here but apparently if you show up to Lewis's gym talking shit he might KO you. Black Beasts hands are rated E for everyone.

Seriously thinking on putting $ on Chookagian. She is a really good striker, with the height, and reach advantage.

Chookagian, Latifi, and Lauren Murphy are all potential underdog bets that have a good chance at paying out.

Chookagian is a very good striker with liver kicks, and great combinations,

Latifi is just now filling into Heavyweight, and should show some good progress. Volkan hit him with a lot of punishment in rd 1 for little effect. His power could catch Lewis who has been KOed before.

Murphy is tough as nails, and has legitimate power. If Lee gets too close it could be curtains.

There is certainly decent bets. But damn if I know which ones are worth taking.

Another point on the Chookagian vs Shevchenko its one of those fight matches that the odd markers have at it around 1000+ i would normally not bet that high. Not even after what happened the last time that happened when a fighter was at 1000.

Its either a bet all in,live dog or full fade. Shevchenko Might be a good fighter but in fight cards like these you never know.

For this specif fight match if you are going to bet on it i say do it cautiously.

Last edited:
Done tape on it, and I think Adams could be about 2-3x as big a favorite without an issue. He's significantly bigger, better striker, better chin, better cardio, better output, ginormous grappling ability gulf and Tafa is probably KO1 or bust without even being that massive a hitter.
Tafa is really trash, brought into the ufc because he's a friend of Tai and needed for Australlia card is my guess. His amateurish long windup telegraphed strike causing him to get Ko'd by Castro was everything I needed to know to fade him in future.

Besides being way more athletically superior than Tafa, I like how Adams seemingly got a wake up call and said in interviews he's taking training a lot more serious now with camp switch. He has potential in the division just needs to realize it with better training than what he has had to work with in the past. Jackson wink isn't amazing but anything's a big upgrade to his previous place.

I thought Adams jab looked pretty snappy in the first round against Bhullar, he was snapping his head back at times.

Lets bump this up, think this card will be much harder than last one for betting. Before research all that sticks out at me are some solid dogs. Ige, Newson, Bautista. Possibly even Arrayo.
Only parlay options are Lewis and Adams. Wouldn't touch Lee with that insane amount of juice, Lauren is underrated.

Reyes I have already played small. Big powerful boxer with wrestling background and power? If Jones is going to lose its now or never I feel.

Might have to stick to props on this one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back