UFC 247 Jones vs Reyes

null

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
AGsF8ts.jpg

Lowest PPV buys in recent memory incoming..

Lowest PPV buys in recent memory incoming..

I haven't been following the business side of things lately, but part of me thinks they want the PPV model to fail.

Valentina was -600 for a while. That was huge value considering she wins 99% of the time.

That co-main. Yikes. Actually that whole main card is absolute trash and is fight night-tier. What's the thought on Reyes' chances? Surely better than Santos.

Hopefully, we get some good post ped Jones decision odds.

+188 in Australia
I guess the market caught up after the Smith and Santos fights. Though I think jones may actually get a finish this time. Really doesn't seem to like Reyes Jones may just go for takedown and finish it.

Some great fights but that is a terrible PPV card...

Ige wins, Journey, Miles Johns, Marlon Vera, Tafa, Lewis and I'll bet Reyes because why not

+188 in Australia

I'll be playing this or possibly the decision line at +150, Jones should win comfortably but after the Santos performance maybe its the better option.

Some great fights but that is a terrible PPV card...

Ige wins, Journey, Miles Johns, Marlon Vera, Tafa, Lewis and I'll bet Reyes because why not
Mario Bautista is not bad at + money IMO. He's more well rounded and trains at a good camp.

Bunch of good openers. Rivera, Bautista, Bektic (Probably lay him off after first round, but people forget how insanely good he is before he gasses), Lima.

Bunch of good openers. Rivera, Bautista, Bektic (Probably lay him off after first round, but people forget how insanely good he is before he gasses), Lima.
I need to watch Bautista's tdd and scrambles from the bottom and John's td and top control. Bautista should have the adv and on the feet

Justin Tafa must be the 2nd worst fighter in UFC history after CM Punk to fight twice on PPV

Back