UFC 247 Jones vs Reyes

After seeing Aldo make 135, anything is possible lol. Besides, Barboza is also lean as hell and is going down to featherweight.

It’s not like these guys moving down only lose fat. They also lose a fair bit of muscle mass in the process.

Latifi is probably as strong as most heavyweights. I just don't know how well his cardio will hold up having to deal with the size though. Also the reach/height will be an issue. I actually think he can have some success with Lewis though.

AGsF8ts.jpg

miles johns vs mario bautista highly underrated fight, they re gonna stand and bang. This card needs 1 more decent fight to PPV worthy. Justin Tafa vs Juan adams by no means should no be in the main card.

Latifi is probably as strong as most heavyweights. I just don't know how well his cardio will hold up having to deal with the size though. Also the reach/height will be an issue. I actually think he can have some success with Lewis though.
Yea I thought the odds were way too wide. It’s not like Lewis is a cardio machine either

I can't believe people would even consider Latifi. He just got stopped by Volkan where he displayed terrible cardio
Will be giving up 6 inches of height and reach at least. Minimum 30 pounds

Lewis is no world-beater but he will absolutely smoke Latifi.

I can't believe people would even consider Latifi. He just got stopped by Volkan where he displayed terrible cardio
Will be giving up 6 inches of height and reach at least. Minimum 30 pounds

Lewis is no world-beater but he will absolutely smoke Latifi.
Sound like some recency bias going on here.

has Derrick Lewis ever performed like a -300?

Sound like some recency bias going on here.

has Derrick Lewis ever performed like a -300?
Possibly recency bias but he will look every bit of the -300 in this fight. Thankfully it's getting better, -270 available.

Latifi is washed and not very good. Might come in with slightly better cardio with no cut but he's not doing much to a 280lb man with power

Anyone picking Latifi here is clueless. Not a chance. He will be finished in one round. A good sign it's a bad bet is Gugabe taking Latifi haha

Anyone picking Latifi here is clueless. Not a chance. He will be finished in one round. A good sign it's a bad bet is Gugabe taking Latifi haha
There's no way he would pick Latifi it's a shit bet. Where?

Pass all day. Lewis is never worth playing as a favorite since he does fuck all and is fragile, but Latifi looked awful last time out.

He likes iII800's post, maybe he's not betting him but he obviously sees value there.
Oh I missed that post, it gets a like from me too. He's not wrong lewis has never performed as a -300 but that doesn't mean bet Latifi.

Oh I missed that post, it gets a like from me too. He's not wrong lewis has never performed as a -300 but that doesn't mean bet Latifi.
Prettymuch. Lewis fights are always messes. Probably wins this one, but trying to play a -300 with that level of volume and durability? Value's a bit too complicated for the second coming of Applesvild to understand, but I can't wait to see his 6 3-leg parlays with Lewis -300 in them all.

Last edited:
Lewis KO will be free money I believe, can't see it lasting past a round.. Unless Latifi hits a double leg and some how is able to hold Lewis down.

Back