UFC 247 Jones vs Reyes

My feeling after Jones received what in reality is his third gift now, his 2nd in a row now.

Why isn't anyone talking about the fact that Jones should've had a point deducted for his unsportsmanlike conduct in the first 3 rounds. Gets warned TWO TIMES within minutes of each other to close his fingers and quit extending them towards Reyes face, and then he gets away with throwing a very intentional knee, AFTER the bell at the end of the 3rd round.

Jones is a cheating fuck. Can't believe the corruption in this sport.

Why isn't anyone talking about the fact that Jones should've had a point deducted for his unsportsmanlike conduct in the first 3 rounds. Gets warned TWO TIMES within minutes of each other to close his fingers and quit extending them towards Reyes face, and then he gets away with throwing a very intentional knee, AFTER the bell at the end of the 3rd round.

Jones is a cheating fuck. Can't believe the corruption in this sport.
It's MMA; if you're not cheating, you're not trying.

its pretty ridiculous Montana DLR is such a big favourite vs Borella, both girls are pretty bad, but Borella seems more athletic and the better striker. This will be a very close fight, I think it is a very good spot actually to go for the dog here at 2.5 odds.
Wrong thread, Broe

Beating a dead horse I know but this might explain a bit for anyone wondering about Joe's scoring at 247

Won't help my bet but I wouldn't be mad if they overturned this to a NC, seems like a conflict of interest to me.

Beating a dead horse I know but this might explain a bit for anyone wondering about Joe's scoring at 247

Won't help my bet but I wouldn't be mad if they overturned this to a NC, seems like a conflict of interest to me.

Not only is he connected to the gym and Eric Williams, but Joe is friends with Trevin Giles on Facebook...

Not only is he connected to the gym and Eric Williams, but Joe is friends with Trevin Giles on Facebook...
I saw that really hoping James appeals this decision. Pretty sure Joe judged The Krauss fight, the Lee fight and Jones vs Reyes. All sketchy decisions and I'd be willing to bet Murphy had passed through that Williams gym at some point.
Doubt anything will happen though, they can't have any doubt cast on their poster boy Bones Jones.

Back