UFC 238: Angela Hill vs. Xiaonan Yan (Hill Replaces Injured Felice Herrig), June 8, 2019

Who wins?

• Total voters

Better Every Day

Zhang finishing Andrade avatar
Platinum Member
Reaction score
UFC 238: Angela Hill steps in for Felice Herrig vs. Xiaonan Yan
angela-hill-ufc-fort-lauderdale.jpg

By: Dave Doyle | May 1, 2019 7:00 pm
https://mmajunkie.com/2019/05/ufc-238-angela-hill-steps-in-for-felice-herrig-vs-xiaonan-yan

Felice Herrig Out, Angela Hill vs. Yan Xiaonan at UFC 238!
WMMA Scene Now
Published on May 2, 2019

"Felice Herrig revealed she tore her ACL via her social media accounts, and Angela Hill has stepped in to face Yan at UFC 238 June 8 in Chicago."

If Yan can't beat a mediocre fighter like Hill, best to know it now. She's been subbed by a can before. So who knows.

Can't stand Hill, so will always root against her.

If Yan can't beat a mediocre fighter like Hill, best to know it now. She's been subbed by a can before. So who knows.
Before. In 2010. In what universe is a 2010 submission loss relevant to anything in 2019?

Angela Hill just won a fight last weekend against Jodie Esquibel (UFC FN 150).

angela-hill-jodie-esquibel-ufc-fort-lauderdale-2.jpg

Now she's jumping into this fight with little more than a month before it's scheduled to take place.

If you like to see fighters who want to fight a lot... you've gotta appreciate that about Hill !

You should have added a third choice: who is Xiaonan Yan?

Big props to the new stepping up replacement Queen. That’s pretty badass.

I had Hill in her fight with Jodie, but not in this one.

LOL...

The poll is 10-0.

And, as much as I dislike Felice on a personal level (TUF). I never want anybody to get injured. And I blew out my knee so I know what she has in front of her as far as rehabbing that injury goes. And she will likely never be the same.

I wish her a speedy and as full a recovery as possible.

Ive never heard of Yan before. Zhang from China is awesome, so I hope we see another rising WMMA Chinese star.

I'll go with the Chinese. Everytime I bet on this microphone-head, I lose.

Smart by Hill. She’s probably on the verge of being cut but if she steps in for all these late notice fights against beatable opponents it will by her capital with the brass and make people think she’s good again

Xiaonan Yan is already 3-0 in the UFC.

The opponents she beat are:
Kailin Curran, November 2017
Viviane Periera, June 2018
Syuri Kondo, November 2018

Last edited:
Back