UFC 238: Angela Hill vs. Xiaonan Yan (Hill Replaces Injured Felice Herrig), June 8, 2019

Who wins?

• Total voters
Smart by Hill. She’s probably on the verge of being cut but if she steps in for all these late notice fights against beatable opponents it will by her capital with the brass and make people think she’s good again

Cut?

No I really don’t think so. Her fight with Andrade should buy her at least a 4 fight losing streak, imo. And she won her last fight. Jessica fucking Eye is fighting for the 125 belt, man. She sucked for years.

She’s 3-4 in the UFC since returning from being an Invicta champion. She comes to fight, and can sling for three whole rounds. Somebody made a post earlier that called Hill a mediocre fighter.

Overall I’m neutral on Hill, but I believe she’s anything but mediocre. Invicta isn’t a joke org, and she was the champ there. And she took whom I believe to be the next UFC SW Champion to the scorecards in a fantastic fight. She can hang, and bang.

Just my opinion.

The fans lose. WMMA blah and take Herring off of card and its a double wammy.

Justine Kish has been training with Hill.

the Yans taking over:
- Petr Yan
- Xiaonan Yan

Any other Yans?

3 fights in 6 weeks..? 7 weeks?
wtf is going on...

YanXiaoNan - China's #1 female MMA fighter - a Randomly Kreated documentary
RandomlyKreated
Published on Oct 25, 2016

"An interview with YanXioaNan, China's #1 female MMA fighter, at one of her fights on October 30th, 2015."

MMAddict thinks Yan Xiaonan can beat Jessica Andrade.

Yan Xiaonan vs Viviane Pereira Post-fight Review
WMMAddict
Published on Jul 15, 2018

Hill isn't bad but she is inconsistent. She is sorta like Calderwood. It's tough to string enough victories for a title shot.

Gotta admit I like how active hill is being. She's taking a page out of the cerrone playbook. Hope she does well

Back