• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC 236 Holloway vs Poirier 2

Took a shot on Krylov +130 as I think OSP is on a decline. He got by purely on his athleticism and size, but that athleticism is fading and he has no structure to his game. Think he has regressed since the first fight and has been dropped/rocked in his last three.

Where'd you get +130? Or was that earlier in the week?

Does anyone see Gastelum potentially looking to get Izzy down and snag the back? His RNCs are quick.

Iz seems like one of those fighters who is so elusive that a guy takes up energy just tracking him down and when he finally does get him in a corner, he's then very difficult to get/keep down. Geoff Neal comes to mind as a comparable. Sorta like that. Not that we've seen the scenario play out very often...maybe that's more to my point.

Yeah, I think now the line is correct at evens, this fight really feels like a flip
Krylov ko or osp sub. Krylov has improved...but has his grappling? Osp has gotten worse

Can someone find me on fightpass Alexandra Pantoja vs Sasaki + Wilson Reis vs Ben Nguyen ??? Cant fuckin find it... please help

Can someone find me on fightpass Alexandra Pantoja vs Sasaki + Wilson Reis vs Ben Nguyen ??? Cant fuckin find it... please help
Search for each fighters name and if that doesn't work then simply open up another tab, look up the event that the fight occurred on with Wikipedia, Sherdog or Tapology and then input the name of the event or event headliners in Fight Pass in case the fight is only available as part of a whole event or main card replay and not broken down into individual fights as most are. By doing this I have never failed to find a fight on Fight Pass.

I'm personally not willing to bet Anders ever again. There are better spots imo.

The only fight that should turn you off betting Anders was the Tim Williams fight. All the others have gone almost exactly as expected

Anders losing to Machida puts me off ever picking him.

Nothing against the Dragon, but Anders was supposed to be young hungry destroyer and he just got picked at for an easy discsion loss...

Yeah, I think now the line is correct at evens, this fight really feels like a flip
Krylov ko or osp sub. Krylov has improved...but has his grappling? Osp has gotten worse

Look at Krylov's record. He has lost by submission a number of times. I actually really like OSP via sub. If OSP gets on top he almost always goes for the sub instead of strikes.

Nothing against the Dragon, but Anders was supposed to be young hungry destroyer and he just got picked at for an easy discsion loss...

Maybe not a great look for Anders but it's not really relevant, not a ton of similarities between Machida and Rountree.

I'm on Krylov simply because OSP's voice annoys me

Initially I felt like betting Krylov because I like him more but this is amateur. OSP is dangerous and atheltic even if not a very good martial artist. The line at evens is about right.

Don’t forget that was only 2.5 years into Anders’ pro career and he was facing a legend of the sport in the main event. That’s a lot of pressure. Besides, it was a controversial decision that many (myself included) felt should’ve probably gone to Anders.

So nobody has any leans/thoughts on the Jouban/Grant fight? I'll personally be on Grant, I think Jouban is definitely kind of chinny. He's been put out of there three seperate times now and the lighter hitting Nelson basically TKO'ed him and made his legs do a funny dance before choking him out.

I didn't like how long Saunder's hung in there with Jouban, how much he landed before Jouban's leg kicks paid dividends and he flat lined him. The punches that Saunder's was landing on the southpaw Jouban was the straight right, and that's Grant's best punch...

So nobody has any leans/thoughts on the Jouban/Grant fight? I'll personally be on Grant, I think Jouban is definitely kind of chinny. He's been put out of there three seperate times now and the lighter hitting Nelson basically TKO'ed him and made his legs do a funny dance before choking him out.

I didn't like how long Saunder's hung in there with Jouban, how much he landed before Jouban's leg kicks paid dividends and he flat lined him. The punches that Saunder's was landing on the southpaw Jouban was the straight right, and that's Grant's best punch...
You're betting on a KO by Grant then. Hard to win a decision living and dying by the counter strike.

Back