UFC 236 Holloway vs Poirier 2

Kelvin money coming in. Izzy extremely playable. Thinking of arbing out my Kelvin bet.

EDIT: @mkess101 got it already. You boner.

I’ll stick with kelvin +175

You guys wanna bet on a real fighter, then you bet Zelim Imadaev

victory is ours inshallah alhamdulillah
I have a small wager on Imadaev at +140. I can not decide on how he will win though.

Kelvin money coming in. Izzy extremely playable. Thinking of arbing out my Kelvin bet.

EDIT: @mkess101 got it already. You boner.

LMAO I'm sitting here bored out of my mind, I'm meeting some buddies in a little while, gonna get some food and beers and watch the fights at a bar. But right now just sitting here while my kid watches some mindless teeny bopper show. So checking odds here and there and saw that one.

LMAO I'm sitting here bored out of my mind, I'm meeting some buddies in a little while, gonna get some food and beers and watch the fights at a bar. But right now just sitting here while my kid watches some mindless teeny bopper show. So checking odds here and there and saw that one.
Aha good on ya. Don't get too drunk old man or you're gonna hurt your knee again.

EDIT:
teeny bopper
tenor.gif

Aha good on ya. Don't get too drunk old man or you're gonna hurt your knee again.

So true. Plus if I'm worthless tomorrow it's not gonna sit well with my wife. I plan on getting a little buzz but nothing crazy. I've gotten pretty good at know just how much I can drink without crossing the line ha ha. Must be due to experience...

the more drunk i get the more profitable i am with live bet.

the more drunk i get the more profitable i am with live bet.
It certainly makes losing more fun for me. Thought I was a livebetting god when I hit Johnson at almost evens vs mid R2 vs Emmett lol

Now watch tonight it happens. Turner/Frevola, Imadaev/Griffin, and Millender/Belal seem the most likely.

I didn't look at odds but 5d usually has draws between +6000 and +8000 (ballpark, maybe some outside that range). I'm guessing if you RR these 3 at $.50 you could win maybe $200k or so off a $2 investment LOL. And all you need is for all 3 of these to be draws! If 2 were to hit you'd still make maybe $3k or so?

Someone please do it just in case it hits! It's not like you'll miss the $2, right?

Capture.JPG
Went bigger though.

I'm more concerned about Max winning than I am about Kelvin.

May hedge my parlays with Poirier rd1/2 after Kelvin wins.

I'm more concerned about Max winning than I am about Kelvin.

May hedge my parlays with Poirier rd1/2 after Kelvin wins.

Oh no... Haha

I made a loss this card, decent size bet on Izzy came in and a hedge I had on Dustin landed so it wasn't as bad as it could have been but still a loss over all. Annoying but I have done well the past two events so I'll put it done to just a bit of bad look, should have hedged more on Dustin and has more faith in my original picks as Krylov, Izzy, Pantoja, Rountree and Max

Back