PBP UFC 234: Adesanya vs. Silva - Main Card PBP Discussion - 10pm ET/7pm PT/3am UK

So when does the main card start?

He is just trying not to lose his shot, Ali probably told Henry to lend him his belt (yes Cejudo is the type of guy to go everywhere with his UFC belt)
That is a very good point actually

Enjoyed sharing the fights with everyone here. Wish I could upvote every post but I think it would injure my finger.

This card:

giphy.gif

Those leg kicks and cardio were Anderson's undoing in the third round. His mobility seemed to be severely impacted by a couple hard leg kicks at the start of round 3. And his age started to drain his cardio and output. Israel just stayed busier and took round 3 of what was a 1-1 tie going in.

This fight was about as good as it could've been given the circumstances. I'm glad Anderson was competitive, didn't get hurt too much and had some moments. He didn't really have the tools to do much damage to Israel.

My question is who do you give Silva for a retirement fight? You can’t give him a scrub. You can’t give him somebody who will destroy him. It’s weird

Sign Rich Franklin for a one off fight? LMAO.

A typically frustrating Silva performance.

Hopefully Silva can get an easier fight next
Anderson won't use his leg kicks. If he went back to aggressive leg kicks and forced more clinches, he beats Israel.

Israel is faster, but he's got nothing for Anderson in the clinch, which is why he breaks away. And you can't do shit once Anderson lands 13 kicks to your knee.

Do I leave the user group to go back to normal thread?

Now I feel like I just saw a teen couple making out in public. That's how this fight made me feel.

It would've been had he not just finished looking like shit against a 43-year old who literally let him win.

Gastelum actually comes out of this looking better than anyone TBH.
Sure, if you think Herpes is a good look

I thought that was a bad fight. I wouldn’t call it terrible, but definitely bad imho.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back