PBP UFC 234: Adesanya vs. Silva - Main Card PBP Discussion - 10pm ET/7pm PT/3am UK

Jackonfire

BMF Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score

3I0v7Qy.jpg

Main Card (PPV - 10pm ET/7pm PT/3am UK)
185lbs- Robert Whittaker (20-4) vs. Kelvin Gastelum (15-3)
185lbs- Anderson Silva (34-8) vs. Israel Adesanya (15-0)
155lbs- Lando Vannata (9-3-2) vs. Marcos Rosa (6-4)
135lbs- Rani Yahya (26-9) vs. Ricky Simon (14-1)
125lbs- Montana De La Rosa (9-4) vs. Nadia Kassem (5-0)
205lbs- Jim Crute (9-0) vs. Sam Alvey (33-11)

fc9RiCD.png

Last edited:
We are debuting a new feature called "Live Threads" in both the UFC 234 prelims and main card PBP threads as well as Bellator Newcastle. What it means is that you will no longer have to refresh the thread when viewing it, as new posts will be added automatically. You will still need to go to the next page to read the next 50 posts, but you won't have to hassle with refreshing the page hundreds of times to read the new posts.

To enable them, click on your status bar (Your username on top of the screen) and go down to "Join User Groups". Then, you can click to join the "Live Threads" usergroup, and you will automatically be added.

Step 1:
join usergroups 1.jpg

Step 2:
join usergroups 2.jpg

That's it! Enjoy the fights, and please let an administrator know if you encounter any errors with Live Threads.

Last edited by a moderator:
355zoo.jpg

Have fun tonight boys! I will be! Woohooo! Let's fight!!!!!

What’s up y’all I’m smoking no name indica, playing a metal show in a morgue and drinking some beers during the fights tonight

Check out Bongmasters 6 on the platinum nation YouTube channel where I break down the fights and show off a mini helix waterpipe and make predictions , cheers

I have absolutely no words for this:

Is this real? No one else is confirming it yet.

Edit in the past like minute now everyone is confirming

We are debuting a new feature called "Live Threads" in both the UFC 234 prelims and main card PBP threads as well as Bellator Newcastle. What it means is that you will no longer have to refresh the thread when viewing it, as new posts will be added automatically. You will still need to go to the next page to read the next 50 posts, but you won't have to hassle with refreshing the page hundreds of times to read the new posts.

To enable them, click on your status bar (Your username on top of the screen) and go down to "Join User Groups". Then, you can click to join the "Live Threads" usergroup, and you will automatically be added.

Step 1:
join-usergroups-1-jpg.521015

Step 2:

join-usergroups-2-jpg.521017

That's it! Enjoy the fights, and please let an administrator know if you encounter any errors with Live Threads.
Well, that's really convenient. Is there a plan to integrate this into all threads in the future or is this gonna stay as a PBP feature?

Yeah. This stuff was locked earlier.

Let’s go!

this card blows, i hope they offer it for free through stream somewhere... think they did that with youtube once

Step 1:
join-usergroups-1-jpg.521015

Step 2:

join-usergroups-2-jpg.521017

Sounds awesome.

I can’t see your pics tho.

What the UFC is doing to us...

There is a UFC event tonight?
Yes despite the fact the Main Event just fell through the card will continue. Whittaker rushed to the hospital and will be undergoing surgery for a hernia from the reports just coming out.

Well, that's really convenient. Is there a plan to integrate this into all threads in the future or is this gonna stay as a PBP feature?

We're going to test it out on live event threads for a bit before making that decision.

Back