PBP UFC 234: Adesanya vs. Silva - Main Card PBP Discussion - 10pm ET/7pm PT/3am UK

What’s up y’all I’m smoking no name indica, playing a metal show in a morgue and drinking some beers during the fights tonight

Check out Bongmasters 6 on the platinum nation YouTube channel where I break down the fights and show off a mini helix waterpipe and make predictions , cheers

Dude...

I saw too late that you wanted me to post a pic after my last trip to the local Nova Cannabis store. I went on Tuesday. They had a milled barn weed on at 50% off. $15.99/3.5 grams. About 10% THC and 1% CBD. I bought an ounce.

How do I post a pic from my phone?

Yes despite the fact the Main Event just fell through the card will continue. Whittaker rushed to the hospital and will be undergoing surgery for a hernia from the reports just coming out.

That's a shame. I feel bad for those people who paid to watch Robert fight.

Think I’ll be drunk before main and co-main

Yes despite the fact the Main Event just fell through the card will continue. Whittaker rushed to the hospital and will be undergoing surgery for a hernia from the reports just coming out.
Rushed???

Ive had a hernia before, it's not a big deal .

Dude...

I saw too late that you wanted me to post a pic after my last trip to the local Nova Cannabis store. I went on Tuesday. They had a milled barn weed on at 50% off. $15.99/3.5 grams. About 10% THC and 1% CBD. I bought an ounce.

How do I post a pic from my phone?
Never been able to figure that out - mobile app always gives me issues - that’s a good deal man hope it smokes great! Bummer about the main event tonight

The Christing?

All thoughts with the man and his loved ones.

I figured we had to worry about alien spore shooting out of Kelvin but this?

giphy.gif

So Kelvin gets skipped? Winner of isarael vs Anderson is the no1 contender now

I had hernia.. can’t fight with that to...

Never been able to figure that out - mobile app always gives me issues - that’s a good deal man hope it smokes great! Bummer about the main event tonight

Bummer... Fuck me.

It’s pretty good man. About half the potency of the top shelf stuff I usually buy. But at a 1/3 of the price. About $50/3.5 grams for top shelf 19% THC weed that can be bought legally here.

Plus I bought a 1/4 of top shelf as well. It’s all good.

Is this the worst card in recent years ? Well i guess soo also addint to the fact that this is a PPV.

Bummer... Fuck me.

It’s pretty good man. About half the potency of the top shelf stuff I usually buy. But at a 1/3 of the price. About $50/3.5 grams for top shelf 19% THC weed that can be bought legally here.

Plus I bought a 1/4 of top shelf as well. It’s all good.
Ooooooo which strain did you take from the top shelf? I like it you got this down to the numbers - my man

Ooooooo which strain did you take from the top shelf? I like it you got this down to the numbers - my man

I picked up an 1/8 of a Sativa. Chocolate Fondue 23% THC. I’ve bought it before and really like it (the highest % I’ve seen here legally).

And an 1/8 of a new to me Indica. Kosher Kush 17.2% THC.

Both have a CBD of .07%.

I picked up an 1/8 of a Sativa. Chocolate Fondue 23% THC. I’ve bought it before and really like it (the highest % I’ve seen here legally).

And an 1/8 of a new to me Indica. Kosher Kush 17.2% THC.

Both have a CBD of .07%.
Chocolate fondue sounds amazing - kosher Kush appeals to me as well sounds like great stuff - lovin’ that low CBD percentage mate - I’ve still never shopped in a dispensary hopefully some day soon I can check one out or something

Back