PBP UFC 234: Adesanya vs. Silva - Main Card PBP Discussion - 10pm ET/7pm PT/3am UK

Chocolate fondue sounds amazing - kosher Kush appeals to me as well sounds like great stuff - lovin’ that low CBD percentage mate - I’ve still never shopped in a dispensary hopefully some day soon I can check one out or something
It’s cold af here right now. But I can go to the local Nova Cannabis store and buy gov’t regulated weed for about the same prices I always had to pay on the street.

And there’s a selection.

Except for the cold it’s pretty sweet.

Was gonna stay up for this card, looks like Ill just watch it the next day. Garbage card.

Silver lining LANDO COMAIN EVENT well worth the $64.99
randy_martinez_lando_calrissian.jpg

Hernia DOES NOT happen over night yo!!
It gradually falls into your balls!
Something fishy here!

Fuck!!!!

I preordered a nice large pizza for this too. lol....

Whittaker is a pull out machine. He is the Cain Velasquez of MW. I know people hate interim titles, but i would book an interim title fight between Gastelum vs. Silva/Adesanya. Even a rematch with Jacare for April. Second year in a row Whittaker pulled out in front of his home country. Terrible.

I was going to make my own thread but I figured I'd just post it here

Champs shouldn't be able to pull out of fights

If a champ pulls out of a fight due to injury or whatever then they should lose the belt

Amateur hour.

This hardly ever happens in boxing. It's so unprofessional.

It makes me laugh that they're so quick to assert the bizarre notion that there is no correlation between huge weight cuts and pulling out.

I picked up an 1/8 of a Sativa. Chocolate Fondue 23% THC. I’ve bought it before and really like it (the highest % I’ve seen here legally).

And an 1/8 of a new to me Indica. Kosher Kush 17.2% THC.

Both have a CBD of .07%.
Purple Kush, Sativa gummy, 40 Creek Rye and Moosehead lager.
Making gnocchi for dinner.

I was going to make my own thread but I figured I'd just post it here

Champs shouldn't be able to pull out of fights

If a champ pulls out of a fight due to injury or whatever then they should lose the belt
Anyone pulling out after weigh ins should be considered a forfeit

Just wow, I'm gonna watch the card because I'm the biggest Silva fan ever, but what a shitshow.

Amateur hour.

This hardly ever happens in boxing. It's so unprofessional.

It makes me laugh that they're so quick to assert the bizarre notion that there is no correlation between huge weight cuts and pulling out.

An emergency hernia operation?

This sucks so much, now there is only 1 fight that is remotely interesting, can't justify staying up all night for it. UFC fighters are made of glass, so many pulls outs week of the fight. Never seen anything like this in any other combat sport ever. Beyond amateurish. And the crazy thing is Cain is not even fighting until next week!! let that sink in :eek::eek::eek:

Is Adesanya/Silva now a 5 round fight?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back