UFC 204 - Bisping vs Hendo II - England

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plan is to win every round, going to have a beer after winning, I'm getting shorter every year, I'll get the belt but won't defend it, my last fight, I plan on hitting him with an H bomb, I'm ready for 5 rounds, hope I'll still be involved with the UFC

Come on guys I need rock solid lock parlay odds atleast 10/1. Recommendations?

Damn Gegard line is so juiced he will be this card's Santos/Smolka mark my words.

Damn Gegard line is so juiced he will be this card's Santos/Smolka mark my words.
Yeah, there's no doubt Mousasi should be the favorite but Vitor definitely has a path to victory, most likely a blitz in the first round ending in a KO either with his hands or a kick like he did with Rockhold.

Yeah, there's no doubt Mousasi should be the favorite but Vitor definitely has a path to victory, most likely a blitz in the first round ending in a KO either with his hands or a kick like he did with Rockhold.

Not without his magic juice completely different fighter

Agreed. Vitor has Tyrone Spong as a stand up training partner so his kickboxing should be on point.

Quick question: Is there any chance Diakiese gets grapplefucked by Sajewski? Sajewski had his moments against Burns. Diakiese stand up looks nasty..not sure about his wrestling

Agreed. Vitor has Tyrone Spong as a stand up training partner so his kickboxing should be on point.

Belfort is no longer with zilians he has done his own camp last few fights and it has shown.

• Bektic hungry as fuck for a fight.
  • He showed he wants to start finishing fights again.
  • Doane is flying from Hawaii to England on 3.5 days notice.
  • Doane is on a 3-fight losing streak and has nothing to lose.
  • Fight ends ITD might be a good play.

Belfort is no longer with zilians he has done his own camp last few fights and it has shown.
On The Countdown show Vitor said Spong is helping him with the kickboxing. He stills trains in Florida so Spong is close by.

On The Countdown show Vitor said Spong is helping him with the kickboxing. He stills trains in Florida so Spong is close by.

Ok cool. Hes defo not with zillians tho hes done a glover.

Going to this card and actually kind of looking forward to the weird late start for the novelty value. Interested to see what the atmosphere is like in the arena. I do keep late hours anyway so it's not such a problem for me. Hope they are selling tea/coffee, though.

Feel square putting some parlays down here but it feels like a card where the favourites should win: Bisping, OSP, Moose, Tumenov especially. Santos is the only dog I might back right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back