UFC 191 Lineup set, PVZ kicks off the main card

Paige is 5-1 with one meaningful win. Its delusional to call that a squash match.

it's delusional to think that the ufc wouldn't give her a squash match to build her up at this point. protecting her from markos

Why do we go by UFC# without posting dates of when the events actually take place? With so many different names, I don't know what number we're at any more. Just tell me the date. I don't care what the actual event is called.

Why do we go by UFC# without posting dates of when the events actually take place? With so many different names, I don't know what number we're at any more. Just tell me the date. I don't care what the actual event is called.

Sept. 5th

As a rule of thumb there's a 4-6 week gap between PPVs.

For those of us that have no interest in chick fights or the little guys this card is pretty terrible

thats a good ppv, why are you confused by the order? i see no issues except replacing the (anderson vs jan) fight with felder vs pearson or lineker vs rivera

It would be a good PPV if it had a main event. Mighty Mouse should never be involved in a headlining PPV fight.

He makes the card look really weak. AA vs Mir is the main event to me.

Yeah that makes sense too, if anything have PVZ fight on the opener and let Rivera/Lineker be the second fight. Makes sense to have a quick 2 minute fight so we can get along to the better fights on the main card.

I would prefer that for sure. Jan-Anderson just breaks up the momentum of the card like the TUF fights at 190.

I think they must be obligated, or at least feel obligated, to keep Jan on the main card after taking him out of the Rumble fight.

Switch Jan vs Anderson with Lineker vs Rivera, one has the potential for FOTN, the other doesn't.

Everything make perfect sense, except Corey Anderson vs. Jan Blachowicz on the Main Card.

I'm just glad we can bring that 25/8 level beasting to the masses

As long as Paige gets a healthy amount of top control time everything will be OK in the world.

If I was coaching Paige I'd tell her to try to keep it standing, though. Alex is only dangerous on the ground. The stupidest cornering I've ever heard was when Kailin Curran's corner, with her going into the 3rd round of a fight where she had clearly won rounds 1 and 2 against Alex, told Kailin they wanted a takedown from her. That handed Alex her only chance, and it was all she needed. Alex has some dangerous submission skills on the ground, but not much of a stand-up arsenal.

I'm just glad we can bring that 25/8 level beasting to the masses

More people watch the prelims than watch the PPV so what are you talking about?

Corey anderson vs. Jan Błachowicz is on the main card of a ppv? Two guys coming off of a loss get bumped to ppv status? I never understand this shit.

Corey anderson vs. Jan Błachowicz is on the main card of a ppv? Two guys coming off of a loss get bumped to ppv status? I never understand this shit.

There's no real status unless you're the headliner or the champion that happens to be co-maining

More people see the prelims (supposedly) than the PPV

As with most WMMA fighters, PVZ can block punches with her face which makes for exciting fights. :rolleyes:

Back