UFC 191 Lineup set, PVZ kicks off the main card

Lineker-Cisco should be on the main card.

Blachowiztsks vs Corey Anderson could be dropped.

Shit fight to start the ppv.

Agreed. Would actually buy the card with that lineup.

Also more incentive for the lady fans of the UFC to see some girl fights for free to get them wild up for an action packed PPV.

I think it's better to have one women's fight on the prelims and one on the main card if you're trying to get women to buy the card.

why is Corey "NippleRoid" Anderson on the main card? that's the only somewhat confusing fight. should be replaced with Lineker or Felder fight

why is Corey "NippleRoid" Anderson on the main card? that's the only somewhat confusing fight. should be replaced with Lineker or Felder fight

I think Felder is more main card deserving than several others.

Very good looking main card! I like it

I think Felder is more main card deserving than several others.

still need a good headliner for the prelims to sell that weak main event. Felder or Lineker could easily headline the prelims, but to have both those fights under Corey Anderson and Blachowiz? very strange.

ugh pvz is so bad. Ross Pearson vs Felder deserves to be on the main card WAY more than PVZ.

Not bad, not bad at all. Although I wish Felder/Pearson and Lineker/Rivera were on the main card over Jan/Corey and Paige/Alex.

Lineker-Cisco should be on the main card.

Blachowiztsks vs Corey Anderson could be dropped.

They need good fights on the prelims. People that watch the prelims are sometimes on the fence about buying the PPV, and exciting fight like this could push em the right way, while a bad fight could push em the other way.

Its a very good last hour on the prelims with Lineker/Rivera and Felder/Pearson. Those fights could put the fans in the mood for a ppv

I am stupidly excited to see Mir vs Arlovski. What a difference a year makes.

ugh pvz is so bad. Ross Pearson vs Felder deserves to be on the main card WAY more than PVZ.

The PVZ fight is meh to me but I understand why they're putting it on the main card, the one that really pisses me off is Jan/Corey, makes no sense at all other than maybe the UFC was contractually obligated to put them on the main card, like someone else mentioned.

The PVZ fight is meh to me but I understand why they're putting it on the main card, the one that really pisses me off is Jan/Corey, makes no sense at all other than maybe the UFC was contractually obligated to put them on the main card, like someone else mentioned.

Yeah Jan's contract was already signed to fight Rumble on the main card right? Because of this they were likely obligated to keep him on. I never thought of that.

Pretty decent ppv and I'm actually mildly interested in DJ/JD II. The first fight was great and probably Mighty Mouse's most difficult title defense to date.

Looking forward to the weigh ins
11420700_898131786925306_973301956_n.jpg

Holy smokes. Would burgle.

I think it's better to have one women's fight on the prelims and one on the main card if you're trying to get women to buy the card.
Yeah that makes sense too, if anything have PVZ fight on the opener and let Rivera/Lineker be the second fight. Makes sense to have a quick 2 minute fight so we can get along to the better fights on the main card.

What is your logic for this reasoning?

Well they are ranked.

But go ahead and say it.

For what it's worth I don't mind the Blachovitz(sp)/Anderson fight making the ppv card. I'm going to watch all of the fights anyways so it makes no difference.

Back