UFC 191 Lineup set, PVZ kicks off the main card

Under 300k buys. If PVZ wins this feed her to Joanna. I would pay good money to see Joanna's fists destroy that dime piece face. Put it on a Rousey card too so all these Rousey casuals can see the most beautiful side of MMA and hopefully abandon ship.

Under 300k buys. If PVZ wins this feed her to Joanna. I would pay good money to see Joanna's fists destroy that dime piece face. Put it on a Rousey card too so all these Rousey casuals can see the most beautiful side of MMA and hopefully abandon ship.

damn, you're really puttin your head out with that prediction.

Here, I'll leave sherdog FOREVER if this card does over 300k.

Not a bad card at all. For all you morons bitching about Anderson/Blac, when will you realize fox wants ratings and a good action fight between Felder/Pearson is going to draw more interest over two low end tier LHWs?

Paige is 5-1 with one meaningful win. Its delusional to call that a squash match.

There's over a decade difference in age and Alex looks it in her recent fights. Chambers last fight was a very late comeback mostly do to terrible fight I.Q by Curran(which happens to be a common opponent with PVZ).

I'm not counting Chambers completely out but it's been set up as a showcase fight for PVZ.

There's over a decade difference in age and Alex looks it in her recent fights. Chambers last fight was a very late comeback mostly do to terrible fight I.Q by Curran(which happens to be a common opponent with PVZ).

I'm not counting Chambers completely out but it's been set up as a showcase fight for PVZ.

The age thing doesn't really work in PVZs case either because she just turned 21. It's not like she is in her prime, she is talented but still green in many ways.

She is 21 and fighting Chambers. She's still a developing fighter and far away from a title shot.

She is 21 and fighting Chambers. She's still a developing fighter and far away from a title shot.

She's already ranked #7 tho and will be on a 3 fight winning streak if she beats Chambers, outside of Gadhela there isn't really any contenders jumping off the page.

I think she's 2 fights away from a title shot if she beats Chambers

She's already ranked #7 tho and will be on a 3 fight winning streak if she beats Chambers, outside of Gadhela there isn't really any contenders jumping off the page.

I think she's 2 fights away from a title shot if she beats Chambers

That is true but the division never really sorted itself out. Who knows where a fighter like Felice fits in now? It was impressive she beat someone hat has been fighting for ten years but I think they are putting the brakes on her for at least a little while and she will fight another Chambers like opponent next.

This would have been far better:

MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)
Champ Demetrious Johnson vs. John Dodson

That is true but the division never really sorted itself out. Who knows where a fighter like Felice fits in now? It was impressive she beat someone hat has been fighting for ten years.

not for me it wasn't,Herrig is awful....1st legit fighter PVZ meets,its going to be ugly or embarrassing.

The age thing doesn't really work in PVZs case either because she just turned 21. It's not like she is in her prime, she is talented but still green in many ways.

It's more that Alex's age works against her. She very much looks like a 30+ yr. old WMMA fighter in her movement, wrestling, and striking.

Credit to her for the late rally against Curran nevertheless.

Last edited:
I think/hope they will do Markos/PVZ next if PVZ beats Alex.

Markos has a somewhat similar style to PVZ but she's more sub orienated.

Looking forward to the weigh ins
11420700_898131786925306_973301956_n.jpg

What in the blue hell is Corey Anderson vs. Jan Blachowicz doing on the main card over Lineker/Cisco?

Is it because he's a tuf winner? Corey got destroyed in his last fight and Jan had a bad performance to, then they get a promotion to the main card of a PPV?

Jan was originally scheduled to fave Rumble before the UFC came to their senses and replaced him with Manuwa. I imagine they were contractually obligated to keep him on the main card, or something along those lines.

Back