UFC 191 Lineup set, PVZ kicks off the main card

Not great on paper, but should be exciting as hell most likely.

AJ/Manuwa and Mir/Arlovski are going to be fucking amazing (hopefully)

I would prefer that for sure. Jan-Anderson just breaks up the momentum of the card like the TUF fights at 190.

I think they must be obligated, or at least feel obligated, to keep Jan on the main card after taking him out of the Rumble fight.
Bingo that's probably the main reason Jan is still on the main card. He's actually only a win or two away from getting a crack at the top of the LHW division so it's not too far out of the realm of being a PPV fight but fighting Anderson is just a squash match in itself it Jan can bring his A-game.

Also Felder/Pearson is a dope fight. Someone's getting knocked and his name rhymes with toss

Hope PVZ finally gets a top 10 fighter next.

Looking forward to the weigh ins
11420700_898131786925306_973301956_n.jpg

I like the Booty :redface:

I always have an issue with bout order, given up moaning about it.

There's ALWAYS a WMMA fight on the main card nowadays, it sucks. PVZ is kinda exciting to watch I guess, but it's a token gesture nowadays - stick the hot chick on there, she can draw some casuals maybe.

Pretty solid card unless you are a 125 hater in which no matter what they did you'd complain because you don't like the Main Event.

What in the blue hell is Corey Anderson vs. Jan Blachowicz doing on the main card over Lineker/Cisco?

Is it because he's a tuf winner? Corey got destroyed in his last fight and Jan had a bad performance to, then they get a promotion to the main card of a PPV?

did Lineker make weight in his last fight? serious question.

Cant wait, great main card and prelims

Back