UFC 166: Cain Velasquez vs Junior Dos Santos III

All I know is JDS will be more prepared for this fight and even if Cain starts beating on him he can take anything Cain throws at him, while Cain on the other hand can't take more than few good shots from him.

I need to know the state of JDS' love life first.

lmao

I had Cain the first fight.
I had Cain the second fight.
I'll have Cain the third fight.

Pretty much this, the difference between the first and the second being that I wasn't screaming at the television telling him not to let JDS get his range. The second fight I didn't have to, he knew exactly what he needed to do and was physically able to do it.

As long as he's healthy, Amun-Ra willing, he's going to Mexecute Cigano again. Which really is too bad because I think if Cain never existed JDS would be my fav HW.

I expect Cain to win in a similar fashion like last time.

I've gone with JDS for the previous 2 fights and I'm not changing my mind here.

I voted Cain but I feel like JDS will submit him

The underdog won both times, and will win a third one.

I will always support Junior, hope to see him take Velasquez's head off.
All I know is JDS will be more prepared for this fight and even if Cain starts beating on him he can take anything Cain throws at him, while Cain on the other hand can't take more than few good shots from him.
All good points. :)

If Junior lands his overhand, his uppercut, his counter left hook-- Cain will drop.

Barring an injury I am 100% positive Cain will win.

rooting for JDS but IMO Cain will grind him again

Barring an injury I am 100% positive Cain will win.

Nothing is 100% in MMA. Not a lot of people were expecting the Jones/Gus fight to go down the way it went, and it would be foolish to think JDS couldn't ko Cain again.

Nothing is 100% in MMA. Not a lot of people were expecting the Jones/Gus fight to go down the way it went, and it would be foolish to think JDS couldn't ko Cain again.

Like I said, if Cain avoids going into the rubber match injured like he did the first bout, he will win. The second fight proved without shadow of a doubt who is the vastly superior fighter. I'm willing to account bet over it.

so many people picking jds... wow.seriously the first fight cain hadn't fought in nearly a year and was coming off a 90percent rotator cuff tear. the second fight is the real reflection of what happens when both of them fight. jds can't land that big shot being pushed back, nor can he last more than 3 rounds cardio wise against cain. i got a cain finish in the fourth or so.

I think this fight is a pick-em but my gut tells me Cigano fights like destiny is on his side. He sat down Cain and an iron chinned Hunt in the first round without breaking a sweat. He can definitely do it again, he just needs to land while he's fresh and is still defending the TD.

Either guy has a reasonable chance to win.

JDS isn't skilled or conditioned enough to win a 5 round fight with Cain.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back