UFC 166: Cain Velasquez vs Junior Dos Santos III

JDS certainly has a (great) puncher's chance, but I think Cain proved in the second fight he's the better all around fighter. If he can avoid the big bomb again, he wins.

Junior really lost me after his fight with Cain. His litany list of excuses was longer than Tito's list for the 2nd Forrest fight.

Dat creatine level....

Junior really lost me after his fight with Cain. His litany list of excuses was longer than Tito's list for the 2nd Forrest fight.

Dat creatine level....

Well he is a Brazilian.

Either way none of his excuses was more laughable than GrindingAnarchy's "JDS beat himself!!!!" sob thread. P4P most pathetic thread on Sherdog.

Hoping Cain successfully defends but I wont be mad if JDS takes it.

Lol, yeah. That's what it was.

Because having brown pee from broken down muscle fiber isn't evident enough? If Cain's injury prevented him from winning the first fight then the same case applies to Junior.

Well he is a Brazilian.

Either way none of his excuses was more laughable than GrindingAnarchy's "JDS beat himself!!!!" sob thread. P4P most pathetic thread on Sherdog.

I think Junior gave Ricardo Arona a call

Cain is better. It's really that simple. Junior was outclassed in every way imaginable. He has great heart, and a punchers chance. But that's all he has against Cain. Another dominant win will make it that much more obvious to the rest that are still in denial over 25-minute beating Junior received in December.

JDS fan but I think Cain takes it via decision. Cain is a beast

I don't think this will be the last time these guys fight , I could see either guy tearing through the contenders again to get back at the winner of this , granted the division is tougher than given credit for with , Werdum, Barnett, Cormier (should he stay at HW) as contenders then you got up and comers in Browne and Miocic, and also the others veterans on the cusp.

People quickly bring up how Cain was injured in the first fight, but completely ignore the fact that Junior was injured in the first fight and seriously ill in the second. Cain has never fought a 100% healthy JDS, and when he does, he will be in trouble. Cain could certainly win, but people who think it will go down the exact same way as it did last time are in for a rude awakening.

People quickly bring up how Cain was injured in the first fight, but completely ignore the fact that Junior was injured in the first fight and seriously ill in the second. Cain has never fought a 100% healthy JDS, and when he does, he will be in trouble. Cain could certainly win, but people who think it will go down the exact same way as it did last time are in for a rude awakening.

JDS was so injured in the first fight that he was only able to do 1 back flip during his warm up the day before weigh ins.

Cain crushes JDS all times going forward.

I think JDS has all the tools to beat Cain, he can stop the takedowns, he has heavy hands, better standup, and he proved he can last 5 rounds with Cain despite going zombie mode after that shot.

He just needs to get Cain

JDS needs to come out guns a-blazin'

I think he knows that and can catch Cain early again.

JDS needs to come out guns a-blazin'

I think he knows that and can catch Cain early again.

I think Junior will try to catch Cain when he comes in for a takedown against the cage like Kongo did, instead of just trying to get away from it like he did last time.

Cain Velasquez gonna beat dat ass AGAIN

I really have no idea how this fight is going down.

If I had to bet, I'd probably put money on JDS for the sake of know he can put Cain away.

Back