UFC 166: Cain Velasquez vs Junior Dos Santos III

heavyarms21

Ryozanpaku Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
Well the Rubber match is slowly approaching as the men that are clearly the 2 best fighters in the UFC's Heavyweight division Square off on October 19th. Here's to hoping that it live up to the hype.

Who do you think will win ?

Needs poll.

I have Cigano via savagery.

Cain via being the #1 P4P fighter on planet earth

Hate on

The biggest Drama for me in this fight is whether or Not Junior can Knock Cain out before he gets rolling and sets his pace

Fortunately for Cigano he realistically needs to connect once & Cain will drop.

Cain can't finish Junior, Junior only needs one shot. I got JDS by ko again.

I'm in the minority who thought the second fight was absolute garbage and I don't care to see them fight again.

But I'm going with Dos Santos in 1.

I think the 1st round is going to be ridiculously tense, JDS is going to be looking for that Kiss shot right off the bat , and Cain is always aggressive but he has to be weary of JDS want to just go for broke right away.

My intuition told me JDS would maul and finish Hunt.

Now it's telling me he's going make short work of Cain. But of course it's not unlikely that Cain finishes JDS this time around.

I'm praying and hoping JDS will win this time,I believe he can win,but if he does he will need to finish it quickly.

JDS doesnt deserve another shot he was thoroughly annihilated last time and will be again

This has been one of my favourite calender years of mma, with more to look forward to.

Cmon JDS !!!!

Might be an unpopular sentiment around here, but I actually have Cain winning by TKO in rounds 2 or 3.

Cain in my book, hoping for a Santos win though, Cains wrestling is the key imo

Cain can't finish Junior, Junior only needs one shot. I got JDS by ko again.

Man, Sherdog and its "certainties". Cain dropped him the last time around and a TKO is never far away after a fighter gets badly hurt that way. Every fighter can get finished and that's especially true at HW, which has a 60-70% finishing rate.

I have to go with Cain again, it's kind of hard not to after watching the last fight.

Back