UFC 166: Cain Velasquez vs Junior Dos Santos III

Junior actually comes in with a game plan and the fight becomes interesting. I think JDS gets the KO in the 2nd or 3rd.

Super hard to choose. Junior used to be my favorite fighter and I don't care who wins now to be honest... All I can really picture is Junior knocking Cain out, but for some reason I can't imagine, I'm thinking Cain will win... I'll just pick Cain.

Poll needs a third option for "too close to call". That said, I'm giving the slight edge to Cigano.

I got JDS by (T)KO. I just hope he's more in this fight than the last one.

This is a very dangerous fight for both men. If Cain gets an early takedown and sets a strong pace early, he could easily outwork JDS again. On the other hand, JDS always has a chance to end the fight if it's standing and he has gas in the tank. Can't wait.

I had Cain the first fight.
I had Cain the second fight.
I'll have Cain the third fight.

50:50 fight.. and not in the sense that it will be competitive, it'll probably be not. Whoever starts better will most likely win.... And i can see both guys winning.

but i got my boy JDS.

I need to know the state of JDS' love life first.

Well the Rubber match is slowly approaching as the men that are clearly the 2 best fighters in the UFC's Heavyweight division Square off on October 19th. Here's to hoping that it live up to the hype.

Who do you think will win ?

Dang, I was going to make this poll, but you beat me to it! :icon_neut

On topic, where is the "I don't have a fuckin' clue" option?
Seriously, this fight is going to be sick, I'm a fan of both guys and I have no idea who the hell is going to win.
Tough one to call, my mind says Cain but my heart says JDS, I'm going to think about this one and vote when we're close to the fight.

I need to know the state of JDS' love life first.

You're probably kidding, but he just got a new gf a couple months back.

jdsnewbird-631x500-featured.jpg

JDS by brutal early knockout.

Cigano getting his belt back. Believe it.

Dang, I was going to make this poll, but you beat me to it! :icon_neut

On topic, where is the "I don't have a fuckin' clue" option?
Seriously, this fight is going to be sick, I'm a fan of both guys and I have no idea who the hell is going to win.
Tough one to call, my mind says Cain but my heart says JDS, I'm going to think about this one and vote when we're close to the fight.

Either way I think it will be one explosive opening round and depending on whether or not JDS takes him out before Cain takes him to the deep water is my biggest question.

Either way I think it will be one explosive opening round and depending on whether or not JDS takes him out before Cain takes him to the deep water is my biggest question.

No question about it.
I wouldn't be surprised if JDS KTFOs Cain again.

No question about it.
I wouldn't be surprised if JDS KTFOs Cain again.

Me neither , I mean the first time he did it he had a jacked up knee himself and didn't want it to be in a prolonged fight.

Back