UFC 158 General Discussion (merged threads)

Cote caught Sakara big the first time, rushed in and got caught himself. I see Cote hurting Alessio again but he's learned his lesson. He won't get KO'ed this time.

Agree, I think he won't be so eager to rush in.

Currently I cannot find a better quality picture.

1fMdp.jpg

Nick Diaz is in the background.

Lmao @ this baby sized poster :icon_chee

I actually love this poster.

Nick Diaz is like Jaws.

"Dudu-dudu-dudududududu- or fuckin whatever, I don't know."

if sakara gets another fight, nobody wins. awful awful fighter.

Hopefully no injuries. Awesome card.

I mean 3 fights announced. 3 SICK WW fights. This might be the biggest PPV of next year.
GSP vs. Diaz
Condit vs. MacDonald II
Hendricks vs. Ellenberger

That is a sick start to a card. Can't wait for the fights! Sakara/Cote II also confirmed, will maybe make the main card again? I hope they get a better fight but hey, that will be a good one either way. Awesome start to the card.

You cursed it by saying it has the potential to be card of the year...

Sakara is going to get a Legal KO this time. People forget he still rocked him with Legal punches, the finish was just marred by those vicious shots that landed flush on the back of the head (that KO'd Cote unfortunately)

Let's go Nick! so pumped for this card!

It seems like a WW card. I really hope there are no injuries on this card. PLEASE nobody get injured. And if they do, I hope they have guys as substitutes ready to fight. This could be much like the Heavyweight card that just happened to fall together nicely. I hope for this and maybe we can see some great fights in Montreal. UFC is really spoiling MTL too. I wish it was Toronto because it would sell out Rogers Centre and it would be my first UFC event. Do you think this card will fall apart or stay together?

I am usually not a praying man, but if you're up there.. Please save this card superman. :)

Back