Tyson Fury would get easily destroyed in MMA

Cool. Now go ahead and post all the countless referee stand ups.

MMA doesn’t pay, when it comes to the HW division you’re watching bottom of the barrel athletes.
He's still showing the ability to get back to his feet, I don't see why you're having menstrual rage. Who cares if MMA doesn't pay, it's enjoyable to watch. If you're that critical of the sport then you should probably be spending your time on another sports forum.

Lol only on sherdog
Never stops with threads about how Nfl and nba players would apparently do well after a year or so of training but apparently an unbeaten champion athlete in an actual fighting style couldnt do well at hw if trained.!

Brock lesnar knocked the dust off a ten year old d1 title to win a belt , mcgregor was winning mma bouts as an a amatuer boxer who failed to make irish national team and took occasional mma classes until his 1st 2 sub losses ,derrick lewis is pretty much a failed hw boxing prospect who tried mma , ngannou hadnt trained formaly til 22 and that was boxing etc etc

He's still showing the ability to get back to his feet, I don't see why you're having menstrual rage. Who cares if MMA doesn't pay, it's enjoyable to watch. If you're that critical of the sport then you should probably be spending your time on another sports forum.

Calm down casual, MMA is my favorite sport. I’ve been defending this sport before you even know what the acronym for MMA stood for LOL.

1. I’m a big Derrick Lewis fan, the guy is truly one of the most exciting guys to watch in the sport. Tons of heart. HOWEVER I’m being realistic when I tell you there’s not much skill to his game, if you can’t see that then you have no idea what you’re watching.

2. MMA pay is directly correlated with the level of competition you’re watching, SPECIFICALLY when it comes to HW talent. Lots of sporting organizations are looking for 200lbs+ athletes. ENTRY level Practice Squad NFL players make more than most of the roster, and mid tier HW boxers alone make more than any of the UFC HWs.

So once again I stand by my point, Lewis has success because you’re looking at a division with a mediocre talent pool at BEST. There’s nothing you can say to dispute that.

<28>

Calm down casual, MMA is my favorite sport. I’ve been defending this sport before you even know what the acronym for MMA stood for LOL.

1. I’m a big Derrick Lewis fan, the guy is truly one of the most exciting guys to watch in the sport. Tons of heart. HOWEVER I’m being realistic when I tell you there’s not much skill to his game, if you can’t see that then you have no idea what you’re watching.

2. MMA pay is directly correlated with the level of competition you’re watching, SPECIFICALLY when it comes to HW talent. Lots of sporting organizations are looking for 200lbs+ athletes. ENTRY level Practice Squad NFL players make more than most of the roster, and mid tier HW boxers alone make more than any of the UFC HWs.

So once again I stand by my point, Lewis has success because you’re looking at a division with a mediocre talent pool at BEST. There’s nothing you can say to dispute that.

<28>

didnt lewis say that he choosed mma over Boxing because it was easier (Talent etc)?

<28>
I never disputed the talent pool of HW, I simply don't care because I'm entertained. I never claimed Lewis was the most skilled, I merely pointed it that he gets unfairly criticized almost more than any other fighter on the HW roster. He's exciting and he has a good record, I don't see the need to complain about his skill set. If want to see pinnacle athletic ability I'll watch olympic gymnasts or parkour experts.

Oldy but goodie....Ray Mercer couldn't continue after getting slightly kicked in head once.....this was 4 years prior to his fight with Sylvia.

I have been seeing fanatical Tyson Fury fans on here saying how he would beat MMA fighters in an MMA fight...

Seriously, has anyone here NOT seen 1-dimensional boxers in MMA before?

Boxers like Tyson Fury would also get destroyed in kickboxing:

just like stipe does in a boxing ring.

Show us a gif of Shannon Briggs KO a Muay Thai Fighter in an MMA bout.

Lewis has the ability to get back up to his feet. People can criticize him all they want but aside from DC, Lewis has been able to get back to his feet every single time to the point where it looks like he's getting up from the couch lol. If a HW boxer could do that then he should do well. If you're a striker you need to be able to do 3 things:
1) Stop the shot.
2) Escape the clinch, especially from the fence.
3) Get up if you get taken down.
Lewis pops up like a jack in the box. It’s impressive.

Why are these threads still being made? Lol yes a boxer in mma will lose like a man fighter in boxing will lol.

Juan Adams

LMFAO, says it all really

She'd probably do better than him...
She’d definitely end up with a bigger resume

edit: I see what you meant! She’s a black belt
designer-victoria-beckham-on-the-runway-at-the-victoria-news-photo-1578069233.jpg

I mean if he seriously trained in MMA he would be a legit prospect. Not sure how anyone can deny that? James Toney didn't train at all.

At his age and at heavyweight he certainly has top ten potential. Brock Lesnar was about his age when he crossed over into MMA.

Back