Tyson Fury would get easily destroyed in MMA

If he could actually wrestle, and had sub defense. He’d literally be unstoppable.

Tyson is 3 youtube videos about takedown defense away from a UFC title.

Tyson is 3 youtube videos about takedown defense away from a UFC title.

Just tell him elbows to the body to deny the under hooks, keep hips away and facing the opponent and straighten the legs to lock out the joint when someone grabs them in a sprawl so it’s muscle against locked joints.

Just tell him elbows to the body to deny the under hooks, keep hips away and facing the opponent and straighten the legs to lock out the joint when someone grabs them in a sprawl so it’s muscle against locked joints.

One sherdog post away.

Lmao lold at people who think he has more chance

He could beat Ngannou if Ngannou has truly began to think that he's the stand-up king.

Against anybody who utilizes wrestling he would be in obvious trouble. His body is just not really built for that, he would get Semmy Schilted.

A year of full-time training, and a couple of warmup fights vs journeymen level fighters, and he's top 10.

But Merciless Ray Mercer knocked out one of the most dominant UFC Heavyweight Champion Tim "The Maniac" Sylvia.

Well so many fighters stand and brawl in MMA, so to have boxing at a point where your leaps and bounds better then most is huge. Fights start on the feet as well so. A guy with weak boxing who trains MMA would get knocked out real fast in boxing most of the time.
I hope you aren't serious, why do you even bother watching MMA

I have been seeing fanatical Tyson Fury fans on here saying how he would beat MMA fighters in an MMA fight...

Seriously, has anyone here NOT seen 1-dimensional boxers in MMA before?

Boxers like Tyson Fury would also get destroyed in kickboxing:

This is some 2005, shit.

But actually... some MMA fighters would actually lose, because many of them are just less skilled strikers.

Serena williams would easily destroy every UFC champion in tennis.

Not against Mark Coleman with headbutts.

So what you re implying is that... conor still have fans ?

I'm implying that the same Conor fans, who said Conor would outbox a boxer in a boxing ring, are now saying that Tyson Fury would beat MMA fighters in MMA fights. <45> Check the threads.

I don't think there is anyone dumb enough on here to assume Fury would have even a remote chance against any top 15 or better HW.

Other than Mercer knocking out Sylvia because someone in Sylvia's camp convinced him he could stand and box with a former boxing HW champ, there isn't going to be another instance of this happening any time soon.

If anyone from the UFC fights Fury it will be a boxing match where they will get their lights punched out.

You should not underestimate some Conor fanboys <Lmaoo>. See below (and also the replies in this thread):

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/anybody-else-think-fury-would-dominate-in-the-ufc.4084713/

Lewis pops up like a jack in the box. It’s impressive.
Exactly, people make him out to be some shitty fighter when that's just not true. The ability to get back up to your feet is one of the hardest and most important things in mma, without it you'll get weeded out really early.

I giant of a man, quick on his feet with the best hands the division has ever seen.

He would do well in todays HW.

With favourable matching, like that Ben Sosoli, he could win a couple. I'm pretty sure anyone being more positive than that, are trolling

I have been seeing fanatical Tyson Fury fans on here saying how he would beat MMA fighters in an MMA fight...

Seriously, has anyone here NOT seen 1-dimensional boxers in MMA before?

Boxers like Tyson Fury would also get destroyed in kickboxing:

I've also heard Federer would beat Fury in tennis.
6-0
6-0

The reality is, heavyweight MMA is of a poor enough standard just now that if Fury was to take it seriously - train as a mixed martial artist and be matched in a manner that allows him to develop - he could absolutely do well.

There are literally ranked heavyweights currently who had no combat sports experience until a few years ago. The heavyweight champion of the world could absolutely do it, particularly when he’s 6’9 and 270lbs.

Back