Tyson Fury wants to fight Miocic

want to see Rico Verhoeven fighting MMA.

Fury vs Stipe would look like Conor vs Aldo

but Fury is billion times the trash talker.

Fury vs Stipe would look like Conor vs Aldo

but Fury is billion times the trash talker.
Stipe talks with that right hand. Not some Gypsy bullshit. You’re a troll or delusional to think a boxer could do anything against a high level wrestler, much less Stipe.

Stipe talks with that right hand. Not some Gypsy bullshit. You’re a troll or delusional to think a boxer could do anything against a high level wrestler, much less Stipe.

You mean in wrestling match? Oh right. Yeah Stipe probably wins than if he can overcome Fury’s size and the gypsy factor.

In MMA though surely it’s gotta be Fury? I’ve thought it out in great details and it would be a lot like McGregor vs Alvarez.

Then come fight mma, where you'll get easily taken down and molested.

Molest - assault or abuse (a person, especially a woman or child) sexually.

I’m not convinced the prospect of sexual abuse will be enough entice the big man to the UFC.

You mean in wrestling match? Oh right. Yeah Stipe probably wins than if he can overcome Fury’s size and the gypsy factor.

In MMA though surely it’s gotta be Fury? I’ve thought it out in great details and it would be a lot like McGregor vs Alvarez.
Dude, Stipe feints a couple times then ankle picks Fury and pounds his head into the mat. Game over. Alvarez is not Stipe, re-do your mma math.

Molest - assault or abuse (a person, especially a woman or child) sexually.

I’m not convinced the prospect of sexual abuse will be enough entice the big man to the UFC.
When trolls are funny it’s amusing. You’re troll gig is just sad.

Dude, Stipe feints a couple times then ankle picks Fury and pounds his head into the mat. Game over. Alvarez is not Stipe, re-do your mma math.

My MMA maths is flawless.

Stipe suffered a KO defeat against Cormier and Fury is an infinitely better striker than Cormier. Therefore it’s very likely he KO’s Stipe.

Unless it’s purely wresting you’re talking about with no submission. If submissions are included, well Stipe has never submitted anyone, so it’s very likely to Tyson would find and omoplata or entangle him in spider guard.

Stipe suffered a KO defeat against Cormier and Fury is an infinitely better striker than Cormier. Therefore it’s very likely he KO’s Stipe.

Unless it’s purely wresting you’re talking about with no submission. If submissions are included, well Stipe has never submitted anyone, so it’s very likely to Tyson would find and omoplata or entangle him in spider guard.
Answer my original question instead of looking so shiftless. TICK TOCK

If you’re not a troll I’ve lost all hope for humanity.

There is a reasonably sizeble school of opinion of course that boxing gloves change the nature of the sport very significantly making a tighter defence easier so MMA gloves potentially help "make it interesting".

Fury though is arguably someone you'd think could shift to smaller gloves quite well, has a lot more head/body movement than most HW's plus indeed you could argue the larger circular environment might benefit him.
This.
I also think that Adesanya has proven (and is till proving right now) that evasive fighters who rely on footwork and head-movement can do really great in MMA, stand-up wise at least, although Adesanya has made sure to learn the other parts of the game very well also.

Fury already lost vs the bum version of Fury

{<Mcgoat}

Stefan-Struve-HWT-picture-675x400.jpg

He won a regional golden gloves tournament in Cleveland, which got him a birth in the National Golden Gloves. He got blanked by Bryant Jennings (he actually had more boxing experience than Jennings at this time), who became a respectable HW in the pros, in the National Golden Gloves.

True enough, but you neglect to mention that he got "blanked" (as you somewhat uncharitably call it) in the quarterfinals, and that the "more boxing experience" was maybe five or six months more. Which isn't too bad for someone who competed in boxing only as a training exercise for his MMA career.

Fury already lost vs the bum version of Fury

{<Mcgoat}

Stefan-Struve-HWT-picture-675x400.jpg
Who has the belt? Who’s the baddest man on the planet? Who would toy with Conor your love interest or Fury like a cat with a mouse?

lols. stipe has trex arms. his boxing is average. he beat ngannou due to a chin and francis gassing. with these rules stipe would get destroyed.

80 inch reach = T Rex arms. Okay. That helps me ignore the rest of your opinions.

Back