Tyson Fury wants to fight Miocic

lols. stipe has trex arms. his boxing is average. he beat ngannou due to a chin and francis gassing. with these rules stipe would get destroyed.
80 in reach is t-Rex? Stipe beat Ngannou on the feet and ground. Sit down, you have no clue.

I honestly never liked watching boxing.. Or was a fan of any particular "boxer" tbh. I don't even care about Fury or that black guy he's fighting Wilder or whatever, fuck it.
I assume you are not old enough to have seen Mike Tyson in his prime

Fury trained MMA and he probably didnt like grappling.

I have a talented grappler in my hood, but he just doesnt like it.

Dude you live in some fantasy land. I’m all for reasonable discussion, but if a life-long wrester and Olympian like DC can’t do it, Fury sure as shit won’t.

If Fury doesn’t knock him out in the first exchange then there’s a good chance good chance he breaks Stipe mentally through an accumulation of leg kicks. Seen the length of his legs? Unparalleled in UFC.

Failing that, an omoplata is the most likely outcome. Stipe isn’t known for his strong submission game.

Boxers wanna fight MMA fighters at boxing only,why dont you'll fight in a full contact kick boxing match. JDS would beat him up in that

Boxers wanna fight MMA fighters at boxing only,why dont you'll fight in a full contact kick boxing match. JDS would beat him up in that

Put Wilder and Jones in a KB or thai boxing ring and Wilder would kill him.

If Fury doesn’t knock him out in the first exchange then there’s a good chance good chance he breaks Stipe mentally through an accumulation of leg kicks. Seen the length of his legs? Unparalleled in UFC.

Failing that, an omoplata is the most likely outcome. Stipe isn’t known for his strong submission game.
Name one submission loss for Stipe. I’ll wait...tick tock

Last edited:
that's exactly it. If it's just boxing he has a massive advantage. BUT he wants even MORE advantage by wearing only 4ounce gloves??? GTFO Fury. That's a bitch move.

You don't want a FIGHT you want to box someone up with tiny gloves. Fucking coward.
4oz gloves benefits Stipe who actually have experience fighting on those.

Have you ever boxed?

Stipe never fought a true gipsy king.
So, just to make sure, you’re saying Stipe has never been submitted (although he’s beat top tier bjj black belts and Olympic wrestlers), but would get submitted by Fury, with zero professional ground game. Because he’s a Gypsy. Is that what level of intelligence I’m dealing with right now?

Dude you live in some fantasy land. I’m all for reasonable discussion, but if a life-long wrester and Olympian like DC can’t do it, Fury sure as shit won’t.

I agree, Fury is obviously going for a standing gogoplata

Am I the only one who doesn't think boxers understand how much of a diff the glove switch makes?

Remember Conors pillow punches with the boxing gloves on?

Flip it...I see a lot of broken hands when boxers start throwing power shots in 4oz gloves.

4 oz gloves is more about timing unless your teeing off on an injured/tired opponent.

I'm so sick of these boxers who wan't to fight MMA guys, but then wan't to fight them under their own terms. FU Fury. Fight Stipe under MMA rules.

Am I the only one who doesn't think boxers understand how much of a diff the glove switch makes?

Remember Conors pillow punches with the boxing gloves on?

Flip it...I see a lot of broken hands when boxers start throwing power shots in 4oz gloves.

4 oz gloves is more about timing unless your teeing off on an injured/tired opponent.

faber broke both of his hands and still won one round (with his ellbows).

many bare-knuckle fighters throw as hard as they can.

In the octagon with smaller gloves would favor Stipe, but not as much as a full on mma match. Fury has a fair shot in a limited rule set.

In the octagon with smaller gloves would favor Stipe, but not as much as a full on mma match. Fury has a fair shot in a limited rule set.

What makes you favour Stipe with smaller gloves?

Fury is the bigger guy with more power, better reach, better skills, better chin, proven to be able to go the distance.....

I really don’t see a smaller glove size bridging a gap that covers pretty much every facet of fist fighting.

A kickboxing fight would be fair. Boxers looking to box mma fighters seems a bit weak.

Back