Tyson Fury wants to fight Miocic

you just cant handle the truth
No you’re garbage. If you look at my posts, I’ll have an argument with decent folk but you’re just a scumbag not worth a decent discussion.

I don't see how that benefits Stipe.. And what else are they gonna do, make another made up belt? The Big Cheese belt or some dumb shit like that lol

Ummm, he gets paid. /thread

You omitted where I said “and cultivated,” which includes innovation. Whatever shit coffee shop you’re in thank the Americans you can do that.

You have issues lad. You’re genuinely bizarrely angry and easy to wind up.

When I say ‘American manufacturing played a major role in the Allies winning WW2’ I’m not saying nothing else the USA did was a factor. I shouldn’t have to spell that out for you.

Again, the saying ‘American manufacturing. British intelligence. Russian manpower’ doesn’t mean these three countries ONLY contributed to those three facets of the war effort. It suggests that was the major combination of factors that allowed the allies to defeat Nazi Germany. As far as 6 words go, it’s about as accurate as you’ll get when it comes to assessing the contributions of each nation to WWII.

No you’re garbage. If you look at my posts, I’ll have an argument with decent folk but you’re just a scumbag not worth a decent discussion.

Case in point when I say you’re bizarrely angry and easy to wind up.

You have issues lad. You’re genuinely bizarrely angry and easy to wind up.

When I say ‘American manufacturing played a major role in the Allies winning WW2’ I’m not saying nothing else the USA did was a factor. I shouldn’t have to spell that out for you.

Again, the saying ‘American manufacturing. British intelligence. Russian manpower’ doesn’t mean these three countries ONLY contributed to those three facets of the war effort. It suggests that was the major combination of factors that allowed the allies to defeat Nazi Germany. As far as 6 words go, it’s about as accurate as you’ll get when it comes to assessing the contributions of each nation to WWII.
I’m easy to wind up but you wrote an essay. Seems legit. Take your L and go home like you would have if we didn’t save you.

Last edited:
Tyson Fury says a lot of things especially about MMA. And 95% of his talk will never materialize.

I’m easy to wind up but you wrote an essay. Seems legit. Take your L and go home like you would have if we didn’t save you.

It says a lot about your education levels that you think that was an essay son <45>

I’ll take my W like a Vietnamese farmer taking an American scalp. Come back to me in the language I bestowed upon you to tell me I’m wrong, son.

It says a lot about your education levels that you think that was an essay son <45>

I’ll take my W like a Vietnamese farmer taking an American scalp. Come back to me in the language I bestowed upon you to tell me I’m wrong, son.
Son, we gave you a beating in the revolutionary war. And if I’m wrong wherever you’re from we can send 2 tomahawks to scorch the earth you live on. Be humble. As to my education, I’m pretty sure I got you beat.

I want to see an elite boxer fight in mma. Not james fat ass tony. Like a current boxer like fury or canelo or wilder. They should try mma.

Son, we gave you a beating in the revolutionary war. And if I’m wrong wherever you’re from we can send 2 tomahawks to scorch the earth you live on. Be humble. As to my education, I’m pretty sure I got you beat.

You’ve already admitted to being drunk on vodka in the middle of the day son <45> that’s about as big an L as it’s possible to take.

You do realise you were saved by the French in the revolutionary war? <45> something your ‘Merican history books neglected to mention I assume.

<45>

If the UFC wasn't hell bent on pretending to look professional, they could do a mixed rules fight like Pride / K1 use to do. Limited ground work or do split rounds with different rule sets, gives Fury a chance.

I appreciate the “pretending” line because that is exactly what’s going on.

The UFC is in control of every aspect of how fights are promoted, matchmaking, title shots, rankings, etc. And often abuse this to set up bullshit fights like Mas/Nate for some imaginary belt, or bringing in someone like CM Punk.

But at the same time they try to act like they are this hyper professional business. It’s totally laughable and insulting to anyone with a brain.

You’ve already admitted to being drunk on vodka in the middle of the day son <45> that’s about as big an L as it’s possible to take.

You do realise you were saved by the French in the revolutionary war? <45> something your ‘Merican history books neglected to mention I assume.

<45>
The French? Woow ok. You’ve been fed the kool-aid. The French ran like they were on a track team. As to being drunk during the day, in the time we’ve gone back and forth, my company made more than you do in a month. So cheers.

I don't see how that benefits Stipe.. And what else are they gonna do, make another made up belt? The Big Cheese belt or some dumb shit like that lol

He probably has 25-100 MM reasons to take this fight.

The French? Woow ok. You’ve been fed the kool-aid. The French ran like they were on a track team. As to being drunk during the day, in the time we’ve gone back and forth, my company made more than you do in a month. So cheers.

I work in venture capital son - you get drunk during the day and spend it posting in Sherdog. <45>

The French ran to your aid son, and if you don’t know that you’re a certified idiot.

I noticed you replied in the language I bestowed on you and didn’t refute the cuckold accusation....interesting.

No doubt you’ll come back in the language I taught you again, son.

The money benefits Stipe. He has CTE from all the wars he’s been in all the beatings. He can use the money and get his eye fixed or retire for good

I honestly never liked watching boxing.. Or was a fan of any particular "boxer" tbh. I don't even care about Fury or that black guy he's fighting Wilder or whatever, fuck it.
Maybe you should start training to fight you will like it, nothing beats boxign sparring, mitt work, double end bag and my favorite the heavy bag, I always feel happy and fresh after getting a good sweat going hitting the heavy bag it releases stress and makes my lats, shoulders, back sore when I do punch out drills.

What makes you favour Stipe with smaller gloves?

Fury is the bigger guy with more power, better reach, better skills, better chin, proven to be able to go the distance.....

I really don’t see a smaller glove size bridging a gap that covers pretty much every facet of fist fighting.
Elbows, knees, kicks, clinch.....
Defence without boxing gloves is different also.

I just said I would favor Stipe, I am not sure who would win in just a standup fight.

In a boxing match Fury would definitely win.
In a mma match Stipe would definitely win.

I'd happily watch, can't see it happening though

Back